AF Daily - Monday June 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, lots going on with the AFers today.

And, lots of good vibes around here despite some fairly disconcerting happenings with EOs and FHs.

Lav, one thing I am learning the hard, hard way is it only works to take care of yourself first. I am not suggesting we be selfish, our drinking was selfish, but taking care of ourselves first means we can be there for the new grandbabies coming, the family and our friends. I hope things work out best for you in the long run.

Greenie, jealous FH. How funny, considering how he become the EO first.

Gaia, you are sounding much better today. A lot more relaxed. That is good.

Kate, I am likening my career to your ex, although I am determined to stay sober first but jettisoning this career is another huge step in the right direction for me. I can't just quit due to $$ issues but I can position myself so I can. It is scary to change something I have done for so long and become so good at but I have reached a very high level and really have nowhere to go without change anyway. Growth is scary. I am thinking Walmart Greeter, but hubby isn't thinking I am suited.

Pap, Chill, Marshy, DG, AA, Oney, Rusty, Pamina, Hello and great to see all of you here on this fine, hot, humid southern Monday.

Love to all,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Does anyone else here think Greenie needs to start her own soap opera. Hmmmm...I'm going to have to start thinking of some names...........

:H:H:H:H
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
      X