Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for long term bac users

Hi,
    For those who are not aware of my story, I will give a short version. Basially I started Bac in February and hit my switch very early - 60mg. I have been AF for 4 months and staying at 60mg. Baclofen has saved my life.
    But lately (the last week or so), I have had thoughts of wanting to mod. I doubt if I can, and personally I really dont want to but the thoughts are there. I was at a wedding this weekend and everyone was pressuring me to drink and I hate trying to explain why I didnt want to.
    I read somewhere that I believe it was Brave Heart was modding on bac and that got me questioning if I could or not. has anyone experienced this? And what happened? Should I increase my dosage? I truly do not want to mod, and I will increase dosage if I have to but just didnt think I needed to when I hit the switch.
    I also do not want noobies to read this and loose hope, bac truly is a miracle drug for this disease.
    Any advice would be appreciated.

Looking for long term bac users

Hey Road, no experience with Bac myself.

But don't give in to these thought please!! You will regret it. Keep doing what you're doing and hopefully you'll get more advice with regards to your specific Bac Questions.

I know the feeling too well of having to justify whey I am not drinking now. It's just one of those things. Eventually ppl will except it.
    Be blessed,

Johnnny
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Working...
    X