AF Daily - Sunday June 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL DG!! Seriously, didn't you hear the sonic GROAN when they learned AA was coming??? Have a great trip. We can't wait to hear all about it.

Where is this AA thread please? I'd like to check it out. I've been thinking about AA a lot lately. Not sure why-I'm not in the least bit religious-not sure I believe in a higher power and not sure how I feel about the 12 steps but I do like the idea of face to face meetings. Anyway, baby steps.

LVT-congrats on getting the greenhouse finished!! That must feel so good and how fun!!

Gaia-I'm sorry you're feeling so low. I hope you can see that you are worth everything in the world that you want. We all are.

M3-I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the rafting trip despite the drunkedness going on all around you. I've been rafting once and thoroughly enjoyed it. Should go again someday.

Lav-big hugs to you. Can't wait for my jam to arrive

Greenie-hope you pooch is feeling better. Somedays I think that's all I do-clean up puke and poop. Devil dog has the most sensitive tummy I've ever seen but he LOVES grazing in the yard and there's nothing I can do. I always have a supply of Flagyll on hand .

OK, busy day today-hot hot hot. Meteorologists lied again. Got a lot done but I'm ready to hit the hay (sorry Greenie :H )

See you all tomorrow!!

:l
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

alamodome :wow: I think the serenity prayer in a setting like that would cause me burst into tears. I'd put a laughy thingy here, but I'm actually not kidding. That will be awesome!!!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

:H:H hi papmom - I was wondering about the bartenders - I was wondering how DG knew all the bartenders in San Antonio were alcoholics and would be there? (OK, no teasing please) :H
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Just about to go into bedroom when BOOM!! Fireworks!! Whoo Hoo! Perfect viewing from my living room window. And fireflys too! Haven't seen those in my yard in years. Ain't life grand???
          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Gooseberry jam!

Yes, I went & picked Mr Lav's gooseberries & turned them into jam tonight. I've never bothered with the things before because of the thorny branches. I felt bad just leaving them there - I don't think the birds even bother with them. So, if & when he decides to return he can have the jam

So, so hot today, yuck! Can't imagine the heat of July & August yet to come.
            Good night all!
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X