X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July Jamboree ~ Week 2

Hi Rebirth! Cross-post!
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

July Jamboree ~ Week 2

Welcome back Ms Sooty :yay:

Dill - I only sliced off the right lateral aspect of my right pinky finger - disgusting but not so bad really. Can't wait to see the shape it takes on as it heals :H:H

Opressive heat & humidty today. Want so bad to do something outside but it just feels unhealthy. Think I'll squeeze a granny nap in before EB & his Mom arrive for dinner!
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

July Jamboree ~ Week 2

Just popping in to say goodnight, so lovely to be back. I've had a really busy day and I'm going off to bed soon.
        Hope the rest of Friday is good for us all - see you tomorrow
        love Sooty

Comment

July Jamboree ~ Week 2

I guess I always thought crickets looked like this.......:H

Sped - The tree rats are pretty much like large mice

Lav - Ouch! Was it nice that Mr Lav showed some support or were you frustrated at having to call him? The zucchini chips sound awesome.

:welcome: BACK SOOTY!!! We missed you..... :l

I have had a lovely afternoon with friends, we made ice cream floats like we were 10 yrs old again! Now im enjoying a nice quite Friday night at home.....
          life is good!
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

July Jamboree ~ Week 2

Hi troops. I have been rather scattered and wheel spinning; I believe that a more enduring sense of being centered, having peace of mind, will come if I hang with the process here but right now I am jittery for no apparent reason. I did have a funny experience involving spontaneously bursting into a robust and rousing rendition of La Marseillaise with twelve or so other naked women in the communal shower at the gym. A YouTube moment if there ever was one. Other than that, it?s quietly tense and edgy around here today. Just another mood and it won't kill me. I am so glad you are back on the bus, Sooty, it is not the same without you. Keep your fingers on, Lav:heart:. Hi Dill, Chill, Rusty, Rustop, Shelley, Redstar, Cyn, and Rebirth. Off to unload my truck which contains an odd mix of salmon cat food and William Faulkner. Love, Ladybird.
            may we be well

Comment

July Jamboree ~ Week 2

Hey all
              It's getting late here and I am gonna unwind and watch some telly. I bought some foot spray for my partner cause he has rather smelly feet.
              Er why am I sharing this???
              Be strong-
              We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
              Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

July Jamboree ~ Week 2

ladybirdheart;913102 wrote: I did have a funny experience involving spontaneously bursting into a robust and rousing rendition of La Marseillaise with twelve or so other naked women in the communal shower at the gym.
                LBH - I SO have a different image of you now :H

Rebirth - way too much information! I too am off to the sofa for some TV, im currently watching the series "Brothers & Sisters".
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

July Jamboree ~ Week 2

Goodnight my virtual friends. "speak tomorrow".
                  x
                  Be strong-
                  We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
                  Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

July Jamboree ~ Week 2

Good morning everyone

A bit grey here this morning, hopefully our summer is not over. We dont really get hot summers, its been early 20's most of June which is pleasant (around 66/70 degree Farnheit).

Busy day planned. My daughter has a show tomorrow with the pony. That means that he has to be washed from head to toe, platted etc. etc. Lots of work and an early start tomorrow. However, at 16 she could be at a lot worse so I wont complain.

Just having my morning coffee and then off for a walk with the doggies. Not as early a start as you Chill. You sound very active these days. Sooty, welcome back, you were missed. Everyone else big hello. Have a great Saturday.

Rustop

Comment

July Jamboree ~ Week 2

Good Morning Jammers!

Rustop - I used to be in love with ponies but then I switched to boys at around aged 14 so enjoy it while it lasts, (I should have stuck to ponies :H)

Its very hot here today, it was already 90f by 9am and on my walk my dog just throws herself down under a tree and refuses to go any further....

Im going to a party tonight and I know I will be the only non-drinker there, I am becoming much more confident with these situations and have a lovely bottle of camomile iced tea to take with me.

I still get a kick out of waking up hangover free on Saturdays and so I should after over 20 years of them! Have a wonderful day everyone....
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                      X