AF Dailey - Thurs 7/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Dailey - Thurs 7/15

I made this tonight. I admit to having a problem with it. If I had a family here I would hide it from them.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f8...ole-34641.html

Pamina, it is the radical new career manifestation program. Actually I'd like to mainfest a radical new career. Cindi - how about you? Wanna give it a shot?
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Dailey - Thurs 7/15

I'm in for the manifestation!! Please let it be something to do with dogs but with no danger of being bit!!

Greenie that squash casserole sounds divine. I read through the whole thread and I'm going to look for Tofurkey sausage next time I'm out shopping. I have 2 zucchini and 2 summer squash plants so should get plenty of squash for myself this summer.

Making the zucchini brownies this weekend for our "Christmas in July" party on Monday at work. DG-did you make them yet? what did you think?
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF Dailey - Thurs 7/15

greeneyes;912315 wrote: I made this tonight. I admit to having a problem with it. If I had a family here I would hide it from them.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f8...ole-34641.html

Pamina, it is the radical new career manifestation program. Actually I'd like to mainfest a radical new career. Cindi - how about you? Wanna give it a shot?
        I'm in!! :-)

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

AF Dailey - Thurs 7/15

whew, happy late night to you one and all!!

finding myself in lovely Monterrey CA tonight. after dinner at an amazing Afghani restaurant I went for a walk on cannery row and fishermans warf. so nice!

LVT, you DO sound ready for a break and I hope you get it soon. drinking makes us selfish, inspite of what wonder we really possess. it's such a shame. I certainly don't envy you for your situation. just know that you ARE a really nice and truly thoughtful person and have nothing to be ashamed of. Kudos to you dear.

have one more quote to do.... these 16 hour work days are getting to me. can't wait for the weekend.

be well everyone,

zzzzzzzzzzzz
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X