Abbercisers .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abbercisers .......

greeneyes;934058 wrote: MissyB, boxing class? Tell me more!

OK, that wasn't a solid commitment, but it's out there in print.
    :H greenie!!

I have to say I really like the boxing stuff. Quite good for your aerobic capacity, but you can take it at your own pace. And very catharctic to punch ... even it it is just air! I'm very un-co, but it doesn't really matter as I just do it really slowly if I need to.

Greenie, so you like spin? I do too ...... I like the fact that I can go hard out if I want, and take it easy if I want and nobody knows but me! And the bike is stuck to the ground so I cant fall off!

Do you have much travelling coming up? That's the thing that is most likely to get me out of routine.
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Abbercisers .......

hhhhhheeellllllllooooooooo???? :echo:
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Abbercisers .......

Huh? Oh! I'm here! :H

I have liked spinning class. Much better than just the stationery bike alone. But I'd rather ride for real when I'm in in good enough shape.

I can handle travel and exercise if I'm REALLY in the habit. Otherwise it falls to the wayside. Being really in the habit to me is when I MISS it. Like when I look out the window in the AM and it's raining. Do I think "oh, goodie I don't have to walk!" or "Feck, I can't walk!" That's the place I want to get to again.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
        X