AF Daily - Saturday July 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeesh!! Y'all are making this spinster aunt blush with all this _____ talk and innuendo!!
    G-if you put me on your list to get the audio, I'll send you the link to my nephew's band on FB. Sorry, it's all i got :H !!

LVT-good luck tomorrow with the fair!! I totally get all the work and time that goes into organizing an event and I am damn glad I don't have to do that anymore ! But still, good luck- it will be just fine and you'll get tons of kudos from everyone. Sorry the tomatoes don't like their new home. Can you bring them outside?

You know DG-you are right about the 90%. I resisted doing this for sooooo long because I didn't want to admit that I was finally over 50 but I am and too bad!! I love my 10 minute get readys in the morning!!

I cannot believe it's 8:00 already? Where did the day go? Rocky Road is calling-be back before bed.

:l
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

PM3 - I didn't get a chance to tell you that I saw your video yesterday - very cool
      Looks like a lot fun for everyone!

DG, whatever libido I had left is pretty much gone at this point. That's what happens when your spouse keeps running away from home saying that he's 'afraid' of you..........BS! No one else is 'afraid' of me!!!
      My kids aren't afraid of me, my grandson is not afraid of me, my friends are not afraid of me.........

EB grandson = Energizer Bunny PM3

Have a good night everyone!
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Ahhh, I had it half right!! I was thinking Energizer Boy!! Sorry Lav, but your hubby is full of shite. I sure hope this whole thing works out best for YOU!!
        :l
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Doggygirl;919002 wrote: :H

I really enjoyed the Flylady method all the way up to when we got the cleaning lady.

DG
          Oh, that is just so not nice!!:H
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

LVT25;919704 wrote: Oh, that is just so not nice!!:H
            :h
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
            X