Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Saturday July 24

Hello friends,

Uni--I'm proud of you for coming here and asking for support.

M3, I can relate to you in a number of ways. If you get a chance, take a look flylady.net, it is kind of a fun way to get motivated to clean and get the daily chores done, in a way that is not so overwhelming. I am learning what a procrastinator I can be, if it is going to take too long, I just don't even start it, but in all reality, it might only take 15 minutes! And, I have libido issues as well. But we won't go into that for Greenie and Lav's sake.

I am tired, and a nap sounds really good, but I must take advantage of the beautiful 82 degree day and deal with some weeds in the garden. I so envy you that have produce and a dehydrator. Most of the stuff in the greenhouse is doing well, I have some jalapenos, but the tomato plants don't seem too impressed with the environment.

Still getting ready for fair, tomorrow is the big day, I am starting to look forward to it instead of dreading it and wishing it was over. I'm working really hard at making a good schedule so things run smoothly, I hate it when stuff is unorganized and messy! (Including my house right now)

Bear, I wouldn't recommend any more puffs on those ciggies. Remember, we are only a puff away from a pack a day.

I want to try a fig.:upset::upset:

but one thing is for sure.............and so are the days of our lives!
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

greeneyes;918951 wrote: Why don 't you find a nice cuke soup recipe so I can make some? :H
      Your wish is my command your majesty. (where is the crown smilie????)

Melissa Cooks Gourmet: Cucumber Soup with Wasabi Avocado Cream and Melissa Triumphs Over Technology

I don't see the actual recipe right off, but the adventure is pretty cool.

Hi Lav! Wow. 12 hours of sleep???? EB must have been a terror in the grocery store! So. You sorta have a Mr. and sorta not. Do you have libido? No libido? Half libido???? Those inquiring about ___________ want to know.

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I AM ALL OVER THAT SOUP!!!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Doggygirl;918971 wrote: You sorta have a Mr. and sorta not. Do you have libido? No libido? Half libido???? Those inquiring about ___________ want to know.
          :H:H send her a cucumber :H:H
          sigpic

Comment

Hey DG-I'm here, I'm here!! Been very very lazy-doing some dream web surfing for a pop up tent trailer so I can go to weekend trials but of course I can't afford any of them (and they don't come with AC so what good is that???). Also trying to work on my Quicken budget but it's soooo depressing I'm having a hard time getting through it. I did find out that I paid twice for the same 6 week agility class so that's a bonus as I'll get a credit. yea!!

Auntie-nope, Koby is a Papillon probably x'd with a Border Collie but could be full bred Pap. Glad you liked it. If I can do this without collapsing, anyone can. We only ran for 44 sec believe it or not. At class the courses are much longer and more complicated and I do finish them feeling like I'm going to pass out!!

Greenie-love your new avatar but I do miss the toes!! OK, here's one:

Wanted: Men!!
            For tools themed Yard Sale! Your wife called and said you can buy anything you want!

Lav-glad you survived the shopping trip!! What does EB mean again?

______. What is that? Distant memory.

Contacts don't work for me either-allergies are too severe-they feel like grains of sand in my eyes. My F**K Head boss had the surgery a few years back. He highly recommends it so of course I will never get it :H. JK. I like my glasses-i can hide behind them and the styles are soo cool now. I have pink glasses and brown and pink Rx sunglasses. Yes I do!!!
            New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

LVT - cross posted! So are the radical Mom's under control for the fair tomorrow? Sorry to hear the that tomatoes don't care for the current home. What the heck? Why not weigh in on the __________ issues? It's only the internet! :H

P3!!!! I love the sound of your glasses. I like funky ones and blingy ones. But I'm ready to come out into the open with my eyes. :H Thank you for sharing about your F** head boss. I'm sorry to hear he's a F*** head but glad to know he had a good experience with the surgery.

OK. Mr. Doggy is on his way home from dog training so time to get the doggies that are home back inside. Then take my nap.

It's been fun :H with you all today!

DG
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

LVT, I did look at the flylady site! I'm like you with that time issue. I overestimate how long something will probably take and use it as an excuse to not start it.
                sigpic

Comment

greeneyes;918979 wrote: :H:H send her a cucumber :H:H
                  :H

I really enjoyed the Flylady method all the way up to when we got the cleaning lady.

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

Greeting's everyone!

Well, males seem to be scarce 'round these part's, so i'll tread relatively carefully!
                    M3, i'm making lot's of music this w/kend, and also working my pt.time job sat and sun. (every 2nd. w/kend) So a late gig friday, then work sat, then a midnight gig sat, (last night for me) and after a couple hours sleep orf to work this morning for an 8 a.m. start. Phew! It's not like this all the time, so i just go with the flow, and.....loving it. The gig's were really great fun, with one fellow last night calling me.....'Rock God'.

As for ........................well, a single bloke here, and a few opportunities for hanky panky last night, but, even a big headed lead guitar playing Rock God has to draw the line sometime and say, ladies, thank you very much, but tonight, i sleep. As for libido, i'm okay there, but i gotta say, with all this getting sober lark, my mind has sometimes had lot's of other stuff happening, and so whilst it's still think's.....................it's err, kinda more err, 'picky'! :H

AND, i gotta say, i feel, i know, i'm playing my guitar with so much more passion, and vitality, and realness/presentness, that it's scary, and pretty wild, not that i'm a great player, but the difference now, not just being sober, but living sober, is very noticeable.

Oh, and another thing, one thing i know for sure, is apart from no nookie this morning for G-boy.....

A safe, sober and magical weekend to all!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I beg to differ
                      You ARE a GREAT guitar player mr G
                      And you certainly are a rock god!!
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;919037 wrote: I beg to differ
                        You ARE a GREAT guitar player mr G
                        And you certainly are a rock god!!
                        This must mean the audio is available somehow? Rock God?

On the subject of Rock Gods....

When Mr. D and I were hashing things out yesterday, that very subject came up. Here was the order of things and where it came in.

Mr. D: Nearly 100% of men like long hair on women. What does that tell you?
                        Me: Nealy 90% of women over 50 have short hair. What does THAT tell you?
                        Me: Oh. And another thing. We women all have fantasies about men with long hair too. We just don't all expect that to be reality.
                        Mr. D: You men Rock Star fantasies?
                        Me: Yes.

So G. What length is YOUR hair? :H

I feel really sad for the women who are surely heartbroken by your decision not to take them up on any _________.

DG
                        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

Doggygirl;919045 wrote: This must mean the audio is available somehow? Rock God?

On the subject of Rock Gods....

When Mr. D and I were hashing things out yesterday, that very subject came up. Here was the order of things and where it came in.

Mr. D: Nearly 100% of men like long hair on women. What does that tell you?
                          Me: Nealy 90% of women over 50 have short hair. What does THAT tell you?
                          Me: Oh. And another thing. We women all have fantasies about men with long hair too. We just don't all expect that to be reality.
                          Mr. D: You men Rock Star fantasies?
                          Me: Yes.

So G. What length is YOUR hair? :H

I feel really sad for the women who are surely heartbroken by your decision not to take them up on any _________.

DG
                          Thankyou Start's! :h

Audio available soon for you DG, and Greenie and Lav expressed interest too, if i remember. Of course, you know my currency is.......................

Hilarious convo with Mr. DG, DG. A great reply to him!
                          My hair, and yep, i still got some, is shorter these day's, but used to be long for years.
                          I like a woman's eyes, and expression, over hair length meself.

Greenie has libido going on, and no Mr. Greenie? well then...................................:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Greenie and G sittin' in a tree.
                            K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
                            First came ___________
                            Then came more __________
                            Greenie doesn't have a baby carriage and G is a happy man.

:h

***The End***

One thing is for abbie fabbie sure!!!! There will be no AL drinkin' for this doggygirl today.
                            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

:h:h:h

Comment

:blinkylove:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X