AF Daily - Tuesday July 27, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chillgirl;920563 wrote: there was also a very powerful full moon the other night which can really affect sleep so this might have also played a part.
    RIGHT!!! I forgot about that! That explains a bit for me.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

CG - read a preview of this book. Very interesting!I always wanted to try a Vipassana meditation course but didnt like the thought of not able to drink for ten days...but my life is different now. I am going to see if I can get it before the start of my holiday this saturday
      Be strong-
      We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
      Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Calling all CYBs!! Emergency in Greenie Land!! Not sure what "wash against the fence line" is Greenie but do you think there might be some strong High School neighbor boy nearby who is doing too much sleeping and needs a job? Oh wait-that's my nephew!! :H I'll send him right down!! I pay him $10/hour and you should see how much he gets done in an hour!! Amazing!
        Your Highness-Thanks for the arse kicking. You're right-I have so much to offer and people do like talking to me. It's my low self esteem (and the full moon) that's got me talking like this and feeling so blue. I also have had 2 horrible nights of sleep. Now I know why!! Auntie-I'm planning on taking the dogs with me so no need for pics!! If I had the equipment, I'd set up an agility course and do a demo for everyone LOL!! But I will pull up the video for anyone who wants to see it.
        Uni-you've got a great plan in place. I hope you were able to get to your meeting. Congrats on getting into Rehab!! Don't forget to let us know when you go so we don't worry!!
        Chill-I'm so glad you had a great time with your family. I haven't gotten to the point where I can relax yet-I'm still fixated on the "they can drink and I can't" shite. I think once I start to see some really positive effects of being sober (weight loss, feeling happy again), my thinking will change. I know it's up to me tho to make those things happen.
        :welcome: Mstall!! You have to do as Greenie says-she's the Queen :H !!

OK, back to work.

:l
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

hi there - busy day at work today - feeling ill - think I'm getting ear infection, cold and hot, sore throat and glands are up and I am exhausted.
          I've been feeling like this on and off for a few weeks but worked through it - NO MORE - I am calling in sick tomorrow and Thursday too if I need it.

I need to sleep late, chill out and eat good food.

Off to see friend tonight for takeaway she's recently had her second epileptic fit so we're going to get a takeaway and have a nice chilled out evening. Really enjoyed chatting to my other friend about alcohol last night, nice to have someone on a similar wavelength.

See you all tomorrow
          one day at a time

Comment

Helloooo Abber's!

Yep, it's great to have someone on a similar wavelength we can talk with Bear, invaluable.
            RB, i relate to your comment about 10 day retreat's etc, and not wanting to go cause they'd be al free. It's so freeing now to have that option to book in and go to such a place and not be stressing!

Greenie, you say you're 'dripping wet'? :h

A safe, sober, and magical evening to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

:bigwink:

I finally got the tundra cleaned up and another storm is rolling in.
              sigpic

Comment

bear73;920619 wrote: I've been feeling like this on and off for a few weeks but worked through it
                That's what I was thinking bear. Do you take supps at all? Sounds like you have a low grade something going on.
                I'm doing the same sort of thing tonight. GF is coming over for a movie - except I'm cooking dinner so I better get going.

I'm happy to see new people and hope ya'll hang with us!!

G - I have a new CD player and am ready for some music
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X