af daily Thu 29 July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af daily Thu 29 July

greeneyes;921963 wrote: If I could pull it off I would. Rather young, but after dropping the anti-depressant my libido needs a collar and leash. :H
    Greenie - mine was numbed for years by the alcohol so send him over, I could do with someone taking a look at my plumbing :H
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

af daily Thu 29 July

auntiegriselda;921992 wrote: I hope your scratchy area isn't poison ivy. I heard that zinc oxide is good to use on it if it does turn out to be.
      Cheer to all
      Auntie
      I'm not sure what scratchy area we are talking about anymore given the talk about the plumber! What say you Greenie???
      AF Since April 20, 2008
      4 Years!!!
      :lilheart:

Comment

af daily Thu 29 July

It's only bothersome in the sun. Heat rash? I've never had that & I don't think I see anything. On sides of my neck m3. Settle down... :H

gaia,,,, for husb tonight :anon: By the way, those days won't come back. Might want to try progesterone cream - take a look at emerita.com
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

af daily Thu 29 July

Greeting's Abber's!

Greenie, stuff the plumber. I have guitar, and song's for you. I cook, AND i own my own bathrobe.......:h
          And is that you in your avatar? OMGodfather! Beeeeeauwwwwdiful! :h

(plenty of room for you too Chilli :h)

:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

af daily Thu 29 July

Wow. I leave you guys alone for a couple days and your dirty old lady/man minds are right back on ___________. I'm glad I have such a CLEAN mind myself. Oh wait. Rigorous honesty. Dang. Gues I can't get away with that! :H Greenie, please send me some libido. That's all I ask.

Haven't posted much due to general busy-ness but glad to see all is well with the fabbie abbies. Bear, you keep up the good work and you too Auntie, Mstall, and anyone else who is just getting started, started again, or struggling! Uni, hello to you too girl!

P3 I hope your almond eating pup is OK!

Hello to everyone!

Just got back from Chamber Business After Hours at the water park. We didn't stay to see who might get in the water in their business suit, or who is wearing a speedo beneath their business veneer. They are serving liquor this year and the Chamber event so look out. Glad I have NO risk of being part of anything I would regret. Mean time.... We have a new kind of pants for our thread.

We currently have..

BGP = Big Girl Pants
            BBP = Big Boy Pants
            TBGP = Titanium Big Girl Pants

New addition:

FASP = Facility Approved Swim Pants. (this is what the customers 3 years old and under must be wearing for free admission! :H) So if I ever start acting childish, just tell me I do NOT look fetching in my children's FASP.

Greenie, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for a plumbing update. Or should I say the plumbER update.

HairDrama News: I now have copper colored highlights too! I :h them! News from Mr. Doggy. "I like the highlights. I'm almost done mourning."

Hairdresser: 100% of men hate when their women go short. 100% are still married. (this was a huge relief to me!)

Other than that, I'm having a safe, sober and magical one as the G Man says. And one thing is for sure.......

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

af daily Thu 29 July

I want a photo of DGs new haircut with highlights!

I also want some of Greenie's libido.
              AF Since April 20, 2008
              4 Years!!!
              :lilheart:

Comment

af daily Thu 29 July

Damn, Greenie, first time I logged on this evening you were in a bikini on a beach--now WTF is that avatar--make it go away!:upset:

And.....as long as you are passing out libido......

Kind of a crappy day today. Got a few crusty looks from the teenage girl 4-Her from the family of non conformists! Wow. Not sure who pissed in her cheerios, oh, I'll bet she thinks I did. Funny how volunteering so much time and energy can earn you enemies. Oh, well. Then I get a "memo" from my friend that I do books for, and it just rubbed me the wrong way. I haven't replied yet, but we probably need to find a better way to communicate.
                I'm hoping to get the camper out of the shed, and de-winterized (I know it's almost August) and take it to the lake for a couple of days. It's pretty sad, we have a lake so close, and haven't even been there this summer! More work, kid stuff, church stuff, meals on wheels, and then I'm going to go see my sister. She is having another rough spell. I think all the meds are starting to take their toll. I feel so bad for her and her hubby. Wish there was more I could do.
                Well, it's late I need a shower and then it's off to my happy place. :h
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

af daily Thu 29 July

Wow,

This thread has me a bit, erm, wondering about my life. Where is my libido?

Send some my way, Greenie.

LVT said something about the lake and not going there and it made me think of Bald Headed Old Guy. I hope he is doing well.

I am home, sober, eating yet another taco and ready to get some rest. (No libido involved, unfortunately.)

Love to all,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                  X