AF Daily - Sat 7/31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Sat 7/31

(((Lav))). So sorry but at least you know where you stand and it's in a better place than where he is that's for sure. You've got the upper hand here, not that it's a contest, just that you are in control and that is really important. Have a cuppa tea, get some sleep and we'll be here in the morning to help you however we can. Sure wish I didn't live 8 hours away!!
    :l:l
    :l:l
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF Daily - Sat 7/31

(((((Lav))))) I'm at least glad you finally got some truth so now you can rationally decide what YOU will do. For me, the waiting and wondering would make me nuts. If there is a possibility he will never really be happy, then maybe things will all work out for the best? I wish you all the happiness life has to offer Lav. You deserve it!

FH2. Group hair cut.

Pamina, I am :H how us DOL's automatically assumed a fantasy long haired man singer rock star. I'm sure it was frustrating to be on that bus. I was holding my breath when reading about that as it could have easily been me. And probably WAS me causing a problem for others and I probably was oblivious.

One thing is for sure....

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

AF Daily - Sat 7/31

Greeting's Abber's!

Hope your mum is okay Marshy.
        Stay focused Lav, and best wishes to you.

A safe, sober, and magical day to all.

And one thing is for sure......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

AF Daily - Sat 7/31

Doggygirl;923892 wrote: FH2. Group hair cut.
          :ey:
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
          X