AF Daily - Wed 8/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Wed 8/4

I don't care about _____ anymore. What's worse is that I don't care that I don't care :H
    AF Since April 20, 2008
    4 Years!!!
    :lilheart:

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 8/4

Me too M3, me too :H:H

DG, this is actually the first year the trees have put out a serious crop!
      Totally organic, no pesticides.............
      Guess I could set up a roadside stand but it is too freaking hot for me to sit outside all day. I'm a real weenie in this nasty weather, ugh

LVT, so glad Terry is improving.........great news

OK, back to work for a little while longer.
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 8/4

Hi all. First off, I must admit I'm in the I don't care much about _____anymore either! Might have to have some discussions with BF tho!
        Cindi, I didn't know you had MS. Is that a recent thing? I really admire you for doing everything you have with kicking AL, working and all. You are a strong woman!
        LVT, so glad to hear that your sister is doing better.
        Lav, you have me dying for fresh peaches. The ones we get in the grocery store here in NC aren't usually all that good. I'll have to try the local farmer's market.
        DG don't worry too much about the ice cream addiction...at least it's better than the other poisonous stuff!
        I went to the Humane Society this am and walked 3 dogs. The last one nearly pulled my arms off. She had a short walk! I have a dog too that I also should walk more often but at least he has a big fenced in yard and the run of the house. I feel so sorry for those that are in kennels most of the day altho they do have pretty good sized ones with both indoor and outdoor areas.
        Time for supper. No AL for me today..
        AF since Jan. 25th, 2011 :thumbs

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 8/4

Just a quick G'day!

My name is Guitarista, and i am an ice creamaholic. Choc soy is my choice of evil.
          Best wishes to everybody!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 8/4

Hi, I'm lvt and i'm an icecreamaholic too and idon'tgiveaS#$T!:H
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 8/4

I ate the whole rest of the box so now I don't have to worry about it anymore.
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 8/4

It's nice to get these things out of the way Greenie.:H
                AF Since April 20, 2008
                4 Years!!!
                :lilheart:

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 8/4

that's what I tried to do with the rest of the cookies but couldn't stomach more than 3. Ice Cream goes down much easier :H !!
                  New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 8/4

I'm not hungry tonight.........

I'm sitting alone in a thunderstorm with a 50 lb. dog trying to hide behind the toilet.
                    Is this all I have to look forward to??????????
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 8/4

just popping in to say: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

ps... my life has become powerless over ice cream

pss... Lavande, if you and the dog were eating ice cream the storm would be pretty fun
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 8/4

Hey Lav,
                        Of course that's not all you have to look forward too!! You have storm cleanup today!!
                        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 8/4

I love you guys. :H:H

P3, I read something yesterday that made me think of you. And now I don't remember what it was or where I read it. When the memory goes, does that mean you have nothing to look forward to because you can't remember what you're doing? Or does it mean you have everything to look forward to because it all seems new due to all the forgetting? Life's mysteries.

Lav, my first dog used to jump up on the counter, then on to the top of the refrigerator when it stormed. He was doing that while I was at work and for the longest time I couldn't figure out why all the stuff from the top of the refrigerator kept ending up on the floor. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him do this for the first time. A 50 lb'er trying to hide behind the toilet sounds pretty :H. Sounds like what FH was figuratively trying to do. :b&d:

DG
                          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 8/4

Doggygirl;927213 wrote: A 50 lb'er trying to hide behind the toilet sounds pretty :H. Sounds like what FH was figuratively trying to do. :b&d:

DG
                            That or :flush:
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                            X