Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Saturday August 7

Hey Pride,
    I bet we're almost neighbors!! Sturbridge is 30 min from me!! Good for Mr. STB Pride for doing this challenge-it's massive!!
    My pups are rescues but they are purebred paps (DD might have some BC in him) and they sure keep me busy!! And no, they don't help with the dusting or vacumming either Rusty, but they sure do contribute to the tons I have to clean :H!!
    PAGuy-please come to my house and cook my meals for me :H!!
    Marshy-massive pings for you and your folks. Your mom sure is a stawart huh? She's just being so strong through all this and it sounds awful!! I do hope you can get back up there soon. :l Marshy:l.
    I'm just taking a little break from my evals, really!! then out to get lunch. Tomorrow I have to start my 2 day food diary for the nutritionist appt on Tuesday so it's like today is my last meal so to speak. all week has been my "last" meal!!
    DG-office i'm in is receptionist office and I'm only here one day a week so I can't really put up any decorations. I can always put something up on the computer but I'm usually too busy to have it go to screensaver. It's just the nature of the beast I guess and once Orientation is over I will definitely look for a new weekend and another PT job.
    OK, off to look for lunch and then back to the Data Entry grind.
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Hi guys,

Well, I'm proud of myself. I thought today would surely be a bust after how I woke up but I ground in and have been very productive. Instead of going back to bed (which is what I normally do when depressed), I kicked myself in the ass, had a shower, walked to the store to buy a gift for a friend (and some pretty underwear for me to take to the treatment centre - sounds silly, but sometimes I feel better knowing I have nice underwear on under my clothes - makes me feel pretty inside somehow). Then I stopped and got some more mouse traps cause I am going to get all those suckers. Came home, had some yogurt and started to work on the assignment for a course I'm taking which was due on August 1st. BF texted and when he heard everything I had done he was so proud of me! (made me feel good).
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
      :h

Comment

Oh yeah, and I did and put away 2 loads of laundry too! I am just a powerhouse today. I figure by around 3pm I'll crash severely and sleep - but at least I'll have accomplished something today!
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

Working...
        X