AF Daily Saturday 8/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily Saturday 8/14

Doggygirl;934501 wrote: G. Where is the music you promised??????

DG
    DG. I have a couple of tunes at the ready, but i haven't worked out how to post them on here. The only way i can send music is via email, so if you, or anyone would be happy doing it that way, p.m. me, and i'd love to send you some music.
    I hadn't forgotten.

edit....i'm working on learning how to post song's on the music thread's here as we speak.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

AF Daily Saturday 8/14

Lav, Stay steady and strong and get lots of hugs from all of the people in your life who love you. I hope you know that these are his issues not yours. And, that you are a loveable and sensitive woman.

Papmom3, I am darn proud of you for planning to NOT attend this party. I read so many posts where people go head on into these things even when they realize that it is going to be a serious challenge to their sobriety. Your sis will understand in the long-term. You are passing this test with flying colors.

DG, Enjoy your time with your friend tomorrow. It is a good thing that you are doing.

Hello to everyone else!

M3
      AF Since April 20, 2008
      4 Years!!!
      :lilheart:

Comment

AF Daily Saturday 8/14

Oh Lav...... I know the feeling of that fragile place you are probably in at the moment. :l All your angels are hovering around you Lav, loving you and holding you. Relax and allow yourself to feel it. Listen to one of your CDs and remind yourself that things are unfolding as they should.

The party thing was a long lazy day full of chatting, eating laughing..... Very nice!! I hope there is something mindless on TV - I'm not going to last long. I'm meeting GF and her doggie to walk the river in the AM.

Peaceful night everyone... you dudes too! :h
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily Saturday 8/14

G, I can't wait to offically be a G-Fangirl. :h

M3, good to see you as always. You have a wonderful way of putting your supportive sentiments into written words for all of us!

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

AF Daily Saturday 8/14

papmom... excellent plan!!

M3, I've seen the signs to Luray en route to my sisters - How long was the visit?
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily Saturday 8/14

Thank you everyone for chiming in and offering support and affirmation. I truly appreciate that! M3-I've been thinking about and dreading this party for a couple of months now and only this week did I know for sure I couldn't go. I was so lucky there was an alternate event for me. Thank you for the praise-it is a test, isn't it?

G-can't wait to find your songs in the music section! I want to be a G-fan girl too!!

Greenie-glad your party was nice. Ahhhh, lounging by and in a pool, eating, laughing and talking. Sounds like heaven to me!!

DG-I've got some time to figure out what to say to my sis. Maybe she'll surprise me and totally understand! I think I'll meditate on that for a while in hopes it will come true. I will definitely try to think of something special for us both to do together this fall. Thanks for that great suggestion!!

So, the gymnastics special tonite-was that the sport you were so into when you were younger? I did some in HS but I was horrible. No grace and no coordination. No cut policy at the school :H. My sis on the other hand was awesome and I was disappointed when she chose a college with only a club team. As fate would have it, she broke her ankle very badly in what would end up being her last meet of her senior year so she would have been out of luck anyway. She still has it tho-I've seen her do some roundoffs as an adult (probably when she wasn't in any real shape to do so ) and after having 3 kids.

Lav, continuing to send cyber hugs your way. I think Greenies plan is a good one-wrap yourself in all the hugs being sent your way. You can do more thinking tomorrow.

heading to bed now so I'll see you all in the morning.

:l
              New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF Daily Saturday 8/14

Thanks for your support everyone - means a lot!

EB & his mom just left, I am so grateful for them.
                I will get used to all this but it won't happen today I'm sure.

I do know that these are his issues but it's still hurtful. He truly believes that I am responsible for his lifelong low self esteem & that's just not true. If I had another 50 years with him I still could never convince him.

I will make some decaf green tea, listen to a CD or two & hope for some sleep (last night was sleepless). My angels are here somewhere with me, I know that for sure.

Thanks again,
                Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Daily Saturday 8/14

Dear Lav-

You must be so hurt and so frustrated that you can't make Mr. Lav understand. Rejection is painful in any form. Sending much love and volumes of hugs your way,

Rusty

Comment

Working...
                  X