AF Daily Tuesday 8/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily Tuesday 8/4

I am looking forward to letting it all go. It's just scary knowing that to let it go I am going to have to feel it. But that's all part of recovery I guess. To progress and to move on you have to let go of the pain. Here goes nothing!

I'll keep you guys posted! Thanks for all of the support - love you guys and will be checking in.
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

AF Daily Tuesday 8/4

Hey Uni, think of it this way: Yes, you're going to have to feel it but what better place to be in? You'll be safe with tons of professional support. There is no way you're gonna fall and hurt yourself OK? Plus, you get kind of a vacation the first week with all meals and housekeeping provided!!
      Be strong and know that you are the most important person in this world right now.

:l:h:l
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF Daily Tuesday 8/4

I know it's late but I wanted to tell Uni how proud I am of you! Not many go to rehab with over 30 days of sobriety. You are going to do great!:l

Hi AFM!

And Greenie-- I would have butchered the chicken and eaten it.:H

And Pap--thanks for the hilarious mental picture of your animals caught in the act!!!
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
        X