AF Daily Wed 8/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily Wed 8/18

I don't kno wif any of you have listened to the videocast series I mentioned on MEN, but it has been about as frustrating as they are themselves. So not user friendly that I give up. Humph.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily Wed 8/18

Where to I go to listen to G's music? I can't find it anywhere on MWO!!
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF Daily Wed 8/18

Hello everybody, just a quick pop-in to say hi. I've had my carpets cleaned and also have some de-cluttering going on. It feels good to feel better! I think getting AL out of my system and getting back on a better AD is helping tremendously. I don't have that horrible feeling that a big black cloud is hanging over me and pressing me down!
        Lav, what have you liked to do in the past? Did you have creative things you've done like music or art? Or how about a pedicure and/or massage? I had one about a year ago with the hot stone therapy and it was wonderful. Quiet darkened room, with soothing music and the masseuse's hands working on my back. Come to think of it, I should do that again soon!
        Uni, glad you are all checked in and can get on here too. What does it mean to do some programming? Sounds interesting. Keep us informed when you can.
        Greenie, I finally found that website that you recommended on the holistic thread. May try to look at it tonight in bed if I'm not to tired from moving furniture etc, around today.
        Now that I'm feeling better, I'm going to start working with my therapist on some things that went wrong in my 30 marriage that dissolved about 10 years ago. My ex did a wonderful job of covering up his affair and all of the reasons why he wanted out. I've never really completely dealt with it, partly because I was just plain relieved to have all that stress gone from my life. Once I found out he was getting married again I never confronted him and told him what how his lies and treatment of me did to me. I'm sure he'd just think it was my problem. He was a real piece of work, highly intelligent and personable as all get out if you weren't living with him. I can really feel for you Lav. It is so hard even if, as in my case, I was already so sick of it I couldn't stand him anymore.
        Well, off to dreamland. Sill AF since 8/11!
        Auntie.
        AF since Jan. 25th, 2011 :thumbs

Comment

AF Daily Wed 8/18

Oh, I wanted to hear G's music too - maybe it will make me stop bitching for a while

Greenie - those women on that MEN series are fairly ditzy - don't you think????? Don't think I'll bother with it anymore either.

I'm pretty sure I'd like to go back to Paris (have been there twice) but my favorite French speaking traveling companion, my daughter is busy being pregnant right now! Guess I'll have to think of something else to do.........
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X