Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Saturday August 28

Hi Folks:

It's amazing the things I learn every day reading your posts. Mail order chicks, bees and ants!?! Yes, it is truly amazing what you can get delivered in the mail. And, we probably aren't too far off from having electronic versions delivered to our email accounts. e-Chicks, e-Bees, and e-Ants. How about some chocolate covered e-Ants? :H

Hope you all had a good Saturday. I spent the afternoon and early evening with friends who have a pool and it was a lovely day to sit by the pool. I don't think any of us can believe that September (and end of summer) is just around the corner :sigh:

Tonight is going to be a bit of an adventure. We are dog sitting our neighbor's dog and this will be the first time OUR dog has a sleepover with ANOTHER dog. The bedroom is going to be very crowded tonight! I think I will plan to fall asleep listening to my self-hypnosis program that I downloaded to my iPod - it puts me right to sleep

There is stilll 1 day left to this weekend and I am thankful for that! Hope you all have a restful night's sleep....
    John
    AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

Lavande;946475 wrote: I need to atch up on some teleseminars, they're piling up.
      I think that's part of whats making me crazy. I'm kinda not kidding.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Greenie and Lav-Just a gentle reminder that the world will not end if the teleseminars are not listened to or watched. We all tend to put so much pressure on ourselves for self improvement now that we are no longer depending on AL but isn't that the biggest self improvement of all? Just trying to ease the craziness for you. :h

Lav-I'm so sorry you have to see your husband acting this way. It almost sounds like he's had a breakdown of sorts. Just keep taking care of you and your new chicks OK?? :l
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

papmom3;946639 wrote: Greenie and Lav-Just a gentle reminder that the world will not end if the teleseminars are not listened to or watched. We all tend to put so much pressure on ourselves for self improvement now that we are no longer depending on AL but isn't that the biggest self improvement of all? Just trying to ease the craziness for you. :h
          I think you're right. I need to sit still and listen to my "self".
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
          X