AF Daily - Friday 9/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Friday 9/10

Chillgirl;956081 wrote: For me the answer is in the sentence, STOP i know it sounds too simple but we are at an advantage here guys.... we understand habitual behaviour! Our thoughts and beliefs are just habits and we can change this. Whenever you find yourself looking for approval, feeling responsible, thinking, feeling and explaining STOP, see what you are doing and change it. Once you have done this for a while it will become the new habit and you will find you can do it without having to stop........ Go on give it a try

Chill
    Makes good sense. :h

Greeting's all,

Ah P3, i know you have touched, and are touching many with your warm vibes, good humour and decency as a human being. Stay away from those moderation thread's! :H
    But seriously, we don't need a drink in our hand to enjoy conversation, company, or life. Nope, that is a big lie, and our alkie brain will throw that one at as constantly in an effort to get that chemical (IN)balance back, at least in the first months until it can repair itself and re=wire those pathway's and thinking. And we have to do the work daily, to help that healing process. Positive book's, movies, people, situation's, and loving our own positivity and efforts in getting sober. Getting sober is a big call, and we should be very, very proud of ourselves for embarking on the journey. I've just realised have neglected to post sandwich warning at beginning, so will stop waffling on now.
    Speedy recovery John.
    Greenbean, :l

Where's RB?

Best wishes everyone!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

AF Daily - Friday 9/10

Just heard from RB. She say's she's ok. Yay!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

AF Daily - Friday 9/10

John, G, DG and everyone else. Thank you so much for the affirmations today. I know I was throwing a pity party but I really needed to hear that. It is so hard for any of us to know how we affect other people so I throw all your affirmations right back at you!! I feel the same way about you guys. I look forward to this thread every day and can't start my day without it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here and in my life. :h:h

I'm turning in early, reading my book and hope to have a solid nights sleep so that DD and I can have a really nice time this weekend at the Teacup agility trial TEACUP DOGS AGILITY ASSOCIATION . Check out the Family photos page-all the equipment has been downsized and those petite cuties are to die for!!

:l
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF Daily - Friday 9/10

Guitarista;956535 wrote: Just heard from RB. She say's she's ok. Yay!
          Double Yea!!:goodjob:
          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF Daily - Friday 9/10

Greenie - you need to meet my German Shepherd :H:H

Papmom, I really hope you enjoy your Saturday - you deserve it
            The Corgi in the agility website looks just like my daughter's Corgi 'Willie'. He's been thru a couple of agility classes & did well. If my daughter & her husband had some spare time they could take him 'on the road'

Had a very long but productive day getting organized for next weekend's yard sale. I need to get rid of a lot of stuff that I just don't need anymore.

Calling it a day.
            Wishing everyone a peaceful night!
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X