Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily -Sunday 9/19

Morning abbers near & far!

Lav - glad your yard sale was a success! Did YB show up? I think after mine I went to bed for the night around 5 PM :H

:toohot: It is going to be 98 today. I was up early to do some watering and I'm still not done, but I better get to the river before it gets any hotter.

Have a great AF sunday!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

AF Daily -Sunday 9/19

Hidee ho!

Lav glad the yard sale was a big success.

Morning everyone!
    AF since May 6, 2010

Forget the past, plan for tomorrow, and live for today.

Comment

AF Daily -Sunday 9/19

Hello all! Greenie thanks for getting us going this morning. Hopefully you have been to the river and back by now with those temperatures. YIKES. When is fall coming???

Lav, so glad to hear the yard sale was a success and that the chickies provided great entertainment for the kids! Yes, I too am curious if YB came to help. (sorry that I am nosy!)

Gaia, good to see you. Are you feeling better?

Today is truly my last chance to do anything with that last basket of apples as they are definitely going soft. So I better zoom zoom. No garlic in that recipe.

One thing is for sure...

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

AF Daily -Sunday 9/19

hey all you all sound good, I am now 15 days AF and proud of it. Had a great time (tho was irritated by drunken lechy friend) but apart from that good times! I had a great time sober and was much more able to deal with drunk lech than if I had been boozing.
        I smoked a few cigarettes tho BUT plan to try inhalator next weekend.

If it's too much am gonna allow myself to smoke socially for a month then tackle it (only happens once every 2 weeks) even so it's not good and my ultimate aim is to be nf too. Alcohol and losing weight are my top priorities for now - I am feeling the peace/happiness of no booze now - longest I've made it for a long while so I am pleased with myself.
        Got to bed at 2am tho after eating chicken burger and chips.

Had best days retail therapy ever - bought 2 LK Bennett dresses for work - figured a very small wardrobe of nice clothes is better than my huge but old/tatty/cheap stuff.
        Have 4 new dresses in total - in style of Mad Men - I love that foxy 60s look!
        Plus there will be no looking for top to go with trousers trauma!

Today I am really really tired - cooking fresh spaghetti bolognese for tea - then naughty steamed pudding with low fat creme fraiche!

Tomorrow I am having a facial in afternoon and I've planned a spa visit and swim in the morning/early afternoon and a yummy salad for lunch at spa.Then to tackle some chores/washing.

Book I am reading is 'Cleaning Up' - really identify with it 'drinking a love story' has turned up too.Happy Sunday everyone.
        one day at a time

Comment

AF Daily -Sunday 9/19

Joyous Sunday ABlanders of the wild frontier!

Greeneyes, enjoy your sweltering heat

Bear you're doing awesome and have so many fun things going on

Hola Gaia

DoggyGirl, apple chutney perhaps? now that really could have garlic in it (where there's a will there's a way)

enjoying being home, AF, and cooking for my sweetie

be well
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily -Sunday 9/19

Bear, I love your idea of having fewer clothes, but better quality. I really need to start thinking that way about my wardrobe too. But cheap sequins are just so much fun! :H Congrats on your 15 days. I also think it's fine that you are choosing your battles between AL and Nic. I had to take them one at a time too.

Hi Det! Apple Chutney - never made chutney and I should have thought of that! Applesauce is done now and thank goodness no more baskets of Apples staring at me from the counter again until next year!

Roast chicken will be done soon! What a wonderful fall day. (Greenie, sorry you are having high summer temps!)

One thing is for sure...

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

AF Daily -Sunday 9/19

Hello Abbers!

I think I'm finally awake! Slept like a dead person last night.........was SO tired!

Sorry about your weather Greenie. Fall officially starts soon - think it will ever cool off? I remember an ice storm in the Charlotte, NC area (I think it was about 6 or7 years ago). My brother & his wife had to cancel their plans to spend the holidays here. Everything was iced over, they had no power for days..........So I know it will eventually get cool down your way

Hey to Det, bear, Gaia & DG!

Yes, YB was here for the sale yesterday. He made as much money for himself as the rest of us made -combined.......figures. He promised to come back today to do a few maintenance things but never showed or called or emailed. A$$hole!!!

Well, on that bright note I need to go pull the pork tenderloin out of the crockpot. EB & his Mom are on the way
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Daily -Sunday 9/19

WEEK 2 CHICK PICS

Chicks Week 2 pictures by elkmills - Photobucket
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Daily -Sunday 9/19

CUTE!! I wish I could smell them. I like the smell of baby chicks. How long before they are "chickens"?
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily -Sunday 9/19

Rebirth, how'd boxing go? pleasantly sore?
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily -Sunday 9/19

:yougo::yougo:CHIX PIX!!:yougo::yougo:

Thanks Lav! they are adoreable. Are they in your coop or are they in a baby chickie pen of some sort?

DG
                      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                      X