Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Monday 9/21

Happy Equinox fabbies!

The next couple days is a perfect time to eat light and raw - cleansing kinds of foods. Smudge your house, all that stuff. BTW, mercury retrograde's shadow is about over. I read something funny about trying to achieve orderliness in retrograde being like combing you hair in a windstorm. :H

M3 this is particularly for you as she talks about autumnal grieving. Autumn - Lung & Large Intestine : Aromatherapy and essential oils articles : Suzanne Bovenizer You might want to do house energy clearing everyday considering the disruption and strangers in the house, etc.

Nothing like a little hocus pocus to start your day, non?

Well, it is a delight to go to brekkie at daylight - unhung and unbuzzed. There was a time when I would have been either - but no more! The bonus was I had PERFECT poached eggs. Do you know how hard it is to get that???

Sorry you have to head out so soon det - at least you got a good Dx fix while you were home.

Hope everyone has a terrific AF Tuesday! One thing is for sure......
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

AF Daily - Monday 9/21

Greeting's Greenie and Abberoo's!

Yep, a bit of Hocus pocus can do wonder's, that's for sure. They were a great band.
    Spring hasn't quite sprung yet in my part of Australia, but it's only a matter of time.
    Hope everyone is as well as can be.

A safe, sober, magical day to all!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

AF Daily - Monday 9/21

Lookit your buff self spinning musical magic!! :h:h
      sigpic

Comment

AF Daily - Monday 9/21

:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

AF Daily - Monday 9/21

Greenie, Thanks for this:

The emotion associated with the Metal Element is grief, and indeed we often grieve the end of summer and the passing of those long sunny days. We mourn the loss of the carefree times, knowing long nights are ahead and there is a sadness that pulses with the thought of the approaching winter. The Lung meridian encourages us to feel the grief, but also move on, recognizing that the abundance of the summer only shifts to a deeper place within. We gather what we need and release the rest, as in harvest and death.

This explains exactly what I go through every September!!! It makes me appreciate how sensitive I am to these shifts. I literally cannot focus right now with all that is going on in addition to the changes in the season. It reminds me why I had to stop traveling for work--I could not sleep in a hotel room because I felt like I was in the presence of all who had been in the room before me. Almost like the boogey man!!

M3
          AF Since April 20, 2008
          4 Years!!!
          :lilheart:

Comment

AF Daily - Monday 9/21

M3, this (today or next couple days) would be the perfect time to get some balancing accupuncture with focus on the lung meridian.
            sigpic

Comment

AF Daily - Monday 9/21

GM Abbers!!!

I should stick a few pins in myself today as well Greenie :H

I've had a few days of supreme inner anger towards YB partly because he never showed as promised on Sunday (no show, no call, no email) but mostly because the season is changing again & I'm still existing in a state of limbo :dang:
              I'm seriously feeling the need to kick some butt..........perhaps this evening.

Greetings to everyone, Det, M3, DG, bear, Gaia, etc.
              Wishing everyone a terrific AF Tuesday.

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Daily - Monday 9/21

Happy equinox, one and all.
                I am blessed with love joy and sobriety.

Comment

AF Daily - Monday 9/21

Hey it's Tuesday right or am I living in an alterate universe?
                  AF since May 6, 2010

Forget the past, plan for tomorrow, and live for today.

Comment

AF Daily - Monday 9/21

Gaia;964471 wrote: Hey it's Tuesday right or am I living in an alterate universe?
                    yes

and yes

:H
                    sigpic

Comment

AF Daily - Monday 9/21

Ahoy maties on the good grogless ship of life!

grogless? that's a word isn't it?

Lavande, sorry your feeling limbo-ish. I've been also feeling odd and wonder what's going on with my darn brain. been somewhat manic/depressive lately which is not fun. especially the depressive part. I think I was letting my protein intake drop after workouts and that's the only logical thing I can think of so far. we'll see how this goes watching my diet a tad better.

was in the middle of chat last night and the power went out. poof! somebody managed to knock down the power pole running into our valley. how rude!

well, off to Monterey CA. nice little 8 hour jaunt figuring traffic and 2 starbucks stops

be well
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily - Monday 9/21

Hi all. Not been posting much..busy busy.

I have been trying to stay off the sugar. I did well for five days then had a sugar attack yesterday and devoured the entire cupboard.

I guess it's my charactor. I have to swap one addiction for the other. But! STILL AF. Thats what counts for me. Hope everyone's tuesday is going smoothly.
                        Be strong-
                        We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
                        Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

AF Daily - Monday 9/21

hey all - me too on the busy busy busy - reading drinking a love story today.
                          had big chat with job share and things are much better - misunderstandings both sides - she apologised for last week too.

I'm cooking healthy chicken with stir fry courgette and carrot/rice and low fat strawberry cheesecake - made by me!I ate junk at weekend and feeling it - need to up fruit and veg quota.

Cycling to work tomrorow and out for dinner with friends - off to gym Thursday x
                          Good evening all
                          one day at a time

Comment

AF Daily - Monday 9/21

Just wanted to pop in and say I know how much the change of seasons from summer towards winter affects me.

In my case, no smudging or "hocus pocus" (Yes they were a good band, Mr. G) would work for me. Melatonin does wonders, though.

Hubby always has to remind me as I lapse into depression as the days get shorter to start taking the Melatonin. I hate it when he is right.

But, at the end of the day, as it were, these cycles are normal.

Perhaps we make too much of the feelings and emotions that evolve due to what is truly a natural cycle? Maybe it is nature's way of letting us know it is time to start preparing for winter? Would a depressed state in some way help humans as winter is approaching?

I have no idea. Just wondering "aloud."

However, I have been taking care of the grandkids while mommy was in the hospital and I will be doing the same tomorrow.

So, that means for sure....
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

AF Daily - Monday 9/21

Sometimes, I think too much.

It would simply be better to do the next right thing, whether it is uncomfortable or not.

Cindi
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X