AF Daily - Saturday September 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No eye candy around here today - just a couple of grungy driveway coating guys dripping in sweat by 8:30 am :H

After a lot of thought, soul searching, etc I gave Mr Lav instructions this afternoon.
    I told him he had 1 more month at his 'away camp' then he either has to pull his head out of his ass, drop the negativity & return home (happily) OR he can stay away forever!!!!!!
    I have hit the wall stress-wise this week & I'm not willing to put up with this nonsense any longer. I figure if he can't get his act together,, in a period 6 months then he just needs to institutionalize himself. Screw it!!

He said he'll think about it :H:H

Ho Hum!
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

whew! just back from my martial arts seminar (first day of two days) and my ankles are in ice! whew. what an amazing class. the strangest thing happened on the drive home afterwords. a FLOOD of broken dream fragments (many I had no previous recollection of) came back to me. driving home I felt like I was simultaneously watching 6 movies. it was so weird! and so vivid. somehow the carnal truth of the class broke loose something that's been blocking my subconscious. that's all I can figure.

good to see your smiling faces shower time for Mr Garlicbreath

xxxxxx
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hi Deter-I've heard that people who do hot yoga (Bikram) and make it through particularly hard sessions often have intense emotional reactions afterwards so you're description of your "dream Movie" doesn't suprise me. I'm just glad you could still see the road in front of you!!

Wow Lav!! Way to go (i think)!! He'll think about it???? What is there to think about? Oh goodness I hope you will be prepared for his decision 1 month from now. :l :h

Marshy-get rid of that wine!!! Nice of your boss to recognise your hard work at least.
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Wow Deter - that dream movie thing sounds very bizarre. I've never experienced anything like that and it sounds scary! Hope your ankles are OK. Hope your emotions are OK after that experience. Hope you survive another day of martial arts camp!

Lav, you have been way more patient with Mr. Lav than I could have been. I think your offer is more than fair. I hope he decides to pull his head out of that dark and smelly place. I remember back when you described your home & property and how much Mr. Lav wanted it and how much work it is. It sounds so much like our situation here and if Mr. D did what Mr. L did, I don't even know how I would handle it at all. I don't think I could take more than a month of this place all by myself. I really admire you Lav for being a much bigger woman that I would be. :l I will remember your strength in a very good way if I am ever faced with something like this (my worst nightmare!) and have faith that if you can somehow get through it, then maybe I can too.

The new windows in the bedroom are so fabulous! Where there used to be one decent sized window, there are now two LARGE windows. It's like a real tree house now! I was afraid we were going too low with them, and it would feel like being on the edge of a cliff standing close and looking out. But it's really OK. Mr. Doggy knows his stuff when it comes to deciding about windows!

It's been fun checking in and out today. Hope you all have had a fun day too and here's a huge hello to all fabbies who did not get a chance to check in today.

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

A late check in from me, but wanted to thank you guys for the :H:Htoday.

:l:lto those struggling.
            and
            :yeahright: to Greeneyes.

Lav--good for you. Shit or get off the pot I say.

I had a great day watching my son play football and hanging out with the moms. Spent the rest of the afternoon with son who didn't want a new shirt bad enough to go to Walmart.:yay

What I need to work on is being able to control my own moods, not let other peoples moods control me.

I am getting a black refrigerator for my birthday. DH is relieved it is out in the open it was just too much work keeping it a secret. Good grief.

Now that my son is 16 I suggested he take hubby in to a retirement party this evening, and then will go retrieve him when it's over. I decided to not feel obligated to go with him, The boys and I are going to chill and watch a movie tonight. Yes, I am an aging, sober, prude--so sue me!

Sounds like a cool experience Det.

Have a good evening all. The weather here has been absolutely gorgeous!
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

A quick check in here, and all's well. A glorious sunny spring day here at last!
              And one thing's for sure...........

Bravo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
              X