Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - TGIFriday October 15

Congrats to Uni & Pride! Way to go!

I had an awesome visit with dad. I know this is a stressful time; and the family dynamics can add tons of stress... but I have decided that my sister will always receive 100% support from me and even so, I can still enjoy my father while he is still here. I am going to remain neutral and just enjoy both of these wackos for who they are. The strain of her relationship with him isn't my burden to carry. I can only enjoy the good in each and lay low from the emotional bombs.

It is so friggen beautiful outside today. The hour+ drive each way was so enjoyable. I am really feeling great today.

Everyone have a wonderful sober Friday! Love ya all lots! xo

Comment

AF Daily - TGIFriday October 15

Accountable for Me;982418 wrote: Congrats to Uni & Pride! Way to go!

I had an awesome visit with dad. I know this is a stressful time; and the family dynamics can add tons of stress... but I have decided that my sister will always receive 100% support from me and even so, I can still enjoy my father while he is still here. I am going to remain neutral and just enjoy both of these wackos for who they are. The strain of her relationship with him isn't my burden to carry. I can only enjoy the good in each and lay low from the emotional bombs.

It is so friggen beautiful outside today. The hour+ drive each way was so enjoyable. I am really feeling great today.

Everyone have a wonderful sober Friday! Love ya all lots! xo
      I know the new thread's begun, but if you don't mind me saying AFM, i reckon that is a super, and foolproof attitude!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
      X