AF Daily - Tues 10/26 PARTY DAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cast aside the BGPs and break out the party panties!!
    Let there be dancing in the streets in bathrobes!!!

:rockband::disco::dancin:
    :kudos: At long last I have my second noncon* AF year!! :kudos:

That's a long time when you stop and think about it. While 2 years pushed together as one run would be nice, I don't regret the knowledge I gained from trying to be a normal drinker. Most importantly the finality of it. Don't misunderstand though ~ that trying to be normal part sucked.

Rejoice you own glorious AFness today!

*(non-consecutive)
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

A long time indeed Greenie! Keep it going friend!

Party panties and bathrobes???! Hey, WTF, i'M IN!

:day5: :disco:

:racer:

:dancin:

:whee:

:naughtfeet:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

WOW greenie!!! Hats off to you! You show me that there is life without alcohol so a big thank you for that. You are amazing! x
      Be strong-
      We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
      Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

I chose this jpg for you greenie because you have truly given yourself the Gift of Life!! You are such a feckin inspiration to so many of us that I have all I can do to keep from crying right now. But they are happy tears because I consider you to be a true friend and I am so happy for you!!!!
        Keep up the good work. I look forward to celebrating your 2nd CON year on October 26th, 2011. It will be a very good year indeed!!
        :l :h Pam
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

DG-BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES!! A HURRICANE IS HEADING YOUR WAY AND TORNADOES TOO!! Try to post a few times today so we know you are OK. I'll be watching the weather all day because what hits Chicago usually hits us a few days later. Lav-get those chicks life preservers!!
          :l
          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

That's awesome Greenie! Consecutive or not..it's a huge accomplishment!

Panties and bathrobes! Woohoo! I'll have to put on my fancy ones! :H

Comment

WELL DONE GREENBEAN! IM READY TO PARTY.......
              :banana::banana::banana:
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Hi all!

:yougo::yougo:CONGRATULATIONS GREENIE:yougo::yougo:

Well done in your AFness. I too learned a lot from relapse and as much as a part of me wishes it never would have happened, I think I had to try it just "one more time to be sure."

P3, it's really windy. Am getting ready to leave for AA then leads group. Will try to post later this morning. Thanks for thinking of me!

Hi all other fabbies - zoom zoom.

G- I thought you went without panties??? :h

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

:happy::happy::yay::yay:

That's AWESOME Greenie!!!

I had a rough day emotionally yesterday but got a TON out in both of my therapy sessions so I'm feeling a lot better today. Looking forward to a relaxing day - doing some homework, maybe go for a swim later - nothing too strenuous - need to heal my body after yesterday's emotions (they can be exhausting!)

Hope everyone else has an amazing AF day!

Love and hugs,
                  Uni
                  Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                  :h

Comment

Doggygirl;989758 wrote: G- I thought you went without panties??? :h

DG
                    Haha! So right you are :H! But I'll put special fancy ones for Greenie! :H

Comment

Brigitte Bardot;989764 wrote: Haha! So right you are :H! But I'll put special fancy ones for Greenie! :H
                      :H:H:H OK that makes three of us as I'm pretty sure DG was referring to guitarista!!

Gia, you confessed too soon! ROFL!!!

Special permission for commando party attendees to come as you are! :H
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

greeneyes;989765 wrote: :H:H:H OK that makes three of us as I'm pretty sure DG was referring to guitarista!!

Gia, you confessed too soon! ROFL!!!

Special permission for commando party attendees to come as you are! :H
                        :H Shit! Well, it's out there now!

Comment

Congrats and THANKS, Greenie for an excuse to break out the "My Fringe Swings" panties, circa 1981 (Note I'm NOT wearing them)! Rock on, sobriety--and hot rollers!

xoxox Pride
                          AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
                          "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

LOL....Tada!

Comment

:yay::yay: CONGRATS QUEENIE GREENIE :yay::yay:
                              I'm very happy for you & proud to be sharing this special day with you! Keep the inspiration coming!!!!

I really do need to go check on the chicks & prepare them for some crappy weather ahead. Wonder if I should tie them together on a long rope or something :H

Wishing everyone a wonderful AF Tuesday. Sorry, I'm not going commando today

Lav
                              AF since 03/26/09
                              NF since 05/19/09
                              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X