Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Tues 10/26 PARTY DAY

Welcome BB aka Gia

Curious to know why you changed your name?
    AF Since April 20, 2008
    4 Years!!!
    :lilheart:

Comment

M3, if you go to TheFind - Shopped & Found and search for Panties with Fringe you will have much to choose from. Guaranteed to change your mojo just by lookin' at 'em!

Seriously... :l How is it going?

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Oh, too funny DG. I wish I could post some of the pics of panties but I have never learned how to do it.

I am doing okay, not great. Thanks for asking. Things are so unsettled and unorganized in the house...it makes me realize how sensitive I am to any shifts in my environment. I don't think I will feel "normal" until my nest is back in order. The money is stressing me out too as the cost of this darn renovation goes up due to "unforseen" conditions.
        One thing is for sure though...:-)
        AF Since April 20, 2008
        4 Years!!!
        :lilheart:

Comment

I'm getting to the "over it" point around here with this project and it's not nearly as disruptive as having the kitchen destroyed. I feel your pain. I also relate to the "unforseen costs." Oy. We can survive this though - especialy since that one thing is for sure!!!! No AL for me either. Wouldn't it be fun to have Greenie's libido and Pride's panties?

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

Doggygirl;990346 wrote: Wouldn't it be fun to have Greenie's libido and Pride's panties?

OH YEAH!!!! WAY
            fun!!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

So I walked in the rain this AM with GF and doggies and it was nice really! Then we picked up my car. I got in it to drive and practically put my foot through the floor! (new clutch) Caught a yoga class and then a composting class at the library later. How's that for excitement? Hey know what? I'm still thrilled to do the ordinary things I missed out on when I was drinking all the time. I hope that thrill never leaves me - it sure is fun!
              sigpic

Comment

And I've discovered plain old roasted cauliflower with nothing but evoo and s&p. Who knew!
                sigpic

Comment

And thanks again for the party mode congrats! I covet the tiara and it would be the bomb with the bathrobe, non? :bigwink: and either anties: or :bum:
                  sigpic

Comment

"Gia, Guitarista has been G here for so long! We'll have to use his full nickname G-Man I guess. (or G-String )."

Don't forget G-spot

Thanks for the praise of my puking pumpkin. We made this last year for the Jr High dance the coalition sponsors. I made all of this cool, gross food, and the kids wouldn't go near it for some reason. I'll try to post more pictures of that when I get a chance. I don't know if I'll have time to do any thing fun like that this year. the pumpkin puke was actually quite tasty BTW.
                    Glad your storm wasn't too bad.
                    I wonder if there is any way to preserve kale. I have a boatload.
                    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

:goodjob: WTG! You have come a LONG way baby!

Shit, with your celebration, it just dawned on me how long we have been on this site! I suddenly feel very old! :H

Comment

Accountable for Me;990422 wrote: : I suddenly feel very old! :H
                        29 is not all that old really.

greeneyes;990360 wrote: And I've discovered plain old roasted cauliflower with nothing but evoo and s&p. Who knew!
                        :yougo: (and thanks for the reminder to get some and make some!)

LVT25;990419 wrote:
                        Don't forget G-spot
                        Can't believe I forgot that one.

I wonder if there is any way to preserve kale. I have a boatload.
                        Me too. I like it but don't LOOOOVE it. But I need to keep eating it.

DG
                        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                        X