AF Daily - Wednesday October 27 aka Post Party Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well now, Greenie may be the queen of the universe, but I am queen of face washing and creaming! And now brushing, flossing, and some other teeth related rituals. The face stuff is more fun IMO.

Speaking of which, I am off right now to do all that routine and hit the sack early. Hopefully I can sleep through 'til the alarm tonight without any doggy whining. I am happy to report that I am on plan Weight Watcher wise. Still have room for an evening snack which is destined to be an apple and a few almonds. No AL or SUG in my life today, thank goodness.

Nighty night fabbies across the globe,

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Nitety nite DG!! May the hounds quell their baying in the morn!!
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF greetings from yet another hotel. whew.

AFM, what fantastic news! so glad to hear.

sugar? I'm doing good this week, no sugar since Sunday and I'm on the road (usually where I end up having the desert after dinner).

also I've ordered my first jug of coconut oil to try for cooking since hearing so many good things about it. I've also heard great things about baking with coconut flour, although it's quite tricky and you have to seriously modify recipes to make it work. I have some experimenting to do when I get home.

be well everyone
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
        X