Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Thursday October 28

Anyone use full spectrum lightbulbs?
    Bear, I have a full-spectrum lightbox and it really helped me beat the winter blues. Cold dark weather just makes me want to hibernate. I also take 10 mg of Celexa from Oct. to May, to nip it in the ass a bit more.

Have you had a blood test recently? I went through a barely-able-to-get-out-of-bed phase last year and went in for a lyme disease test. Turns out I had moderate/severe iron and b12 deficiency (pretty common in women). I was prescribed supplements and had so much more energy after a month or so. Worth a shot!

My diet was shite when I was drinking, too; I'm sure that didn't help.

xoxo Pride
    AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
    "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

AF Daily - Thursday October 28

weeeee, I'm home

thanks for the link DoggyGirl! will check it oot.

sadly, we cannot hide from all the stupid negativity spewing people it seems. they are even on tv during this political season calling each other 'bitches and whores' if you can believe that. what a sick place this has become. anyhow, all we can do is keep our grass green, and refuse to spread the negative. can't we all just get along? (that makes me recall the scene from Mars Attacks) ack! ack!

lol

ok I've lost it, must eat something healthy.

have a loverly AF'ing night everyone
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
      X