X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily-Friday, Oct 29th

Happy Aloha AF'ing Friday ABeroooooos!

so glad to be home

LVT be carefull of that pink wine. you don't want to wake up with a pink-over.

Mom3, your kids outfits sound awesome!

forgot to mention I was in wine country on Wed and went tasting.
    olive and olive oil tasting! yummers. I got a giant jar of garlic-stuffed olives and some EVOO
    to die for.

be well
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Det, I LOVE good quality olives and cook with Olive oil all the time. That sounds like a great time!

Comment

Oh, oh! I just love olives! I also cook with Olive Oil all of the time. Mmmmmmmmmmmm garlic stuffed olives!

ps. I also take a table spoon of olive oil a day for good health! Also does wonders for the skin!

Comment

Accountable for Me;992431 wrote: Oh, oh! I just love olives! I also cook with Olive Oil all of the time. Mmmmmmmmmmmm garlic stuffed olives!

ps. I also take a table spoon of olive oil a day for good health! Also does wonders for the skin!
          You and I could cook some good meals AFM.

I really like using olive oil for my skin as well, either in my food, in the bath or directly on my skin. Olives are great! So are pure avocado's. I eat them all the time, nutrious healthy fats.

Comment

BB, I am just starting to get into avocados... I really didn't like the texture before. I started to eat them for the healthy fats, and am getting adjusted to them now. I love guacamole, but trying to eat more foods in their 'natural' state.

Like tomatoes. Hated them! I grew a garden full of tomato plants this year. I had tomatoes coming out of my ears. I ate a lot of them. I found squeezing the seeds and slime that surrounds them out made them quite enjoyable.

Otherwise we eat healthy. Lots of dark vegetables and lean proteins. I just need to incorporate some more exercise into my routine. I am looking for a dog. I love to walk, no matter what the weather and would love to have a companion. Almost got one a couple of weeks ago, but with my dad being ill, I didn't have the time that it would need to get him adjusted. So, I am looking again! Can't wait to get one!

Comment

I really love foods like that. Avocados take some getting used to if you don't like them right away. I get my mom to eat them by slicing them up and putting them on sandwiches, she can't eat them just as they are either. We were lucky we had a good year in the garden so lots of home grown carrots, potatos, peas and beans, lettuce and herbs. Delicious! I started buying organic hormone free meat too, beef and chicken. I buy that now, and the taste difference is amazing! I don't buy pork, I never really like the taste of it. Tomatoes are great! We just made a batch of salsa since we couldn't eat them all fast enough and it turned out! It was my first time doing it.
              I've got two dogs that love walks and runs. That would be great for you! Will you get a puppy or go to a shelter and get one that way? There are pro's and con's to both.

Comment

BB, I don't like pork much at all either.

I will definitely be getting a dog that is either from a rescue, shelter, or if someone really needs to find a home for a dog they no longer can keep.

No puppies for us. Everyone wants a puppy - they are more adoptable. I would rather adopt a dog that needs a home. A well-seasoned dog. LOL

There is a really cute corgy-terrier X at the SPCA. He is just over 2 years old. His name is 'Larry'. Who wouldn't want a dog by the name of Larry? lol! My BF is already calling him our Larry Lunchbucket, and we haven't even met him yet, let alone adopt him. Although he is a contender and plan on meeting such Larry tomorrow!

Comment

Accountable for Me;992456 wrote: There is a really cute corgy-terrier X at the SPCA. He is just over 2 years old. His name is 'Larry'. Who wouldn't want a dog by the name of Larry? lol! My BF is already calling him our Larry Lunchbucket, and we haven't even met him yet, let alone adopt him. Although he is a contender and plan on meeting such Larry tomorrow!
                  My Schnauzers are terriers and they are so spunky. They're 7 and 8 now and I've had them since they could fit in the palm of my hand. It's amazing how much they enrich your lives, they are my little furbabies. And Larry is an awesome name for a dog! You're right, who wouldn't love a dog named Larry! :H

Comment

LOL! The name Larry is hilarious, isn't it? Can you imagine being at a dog park and screaming out the name Larry? That just guts me with laughter every time I think about it!

Comment

Accountable for Me;992464 wrote: LOL! The name Larry is hilarious, isn't it? Can you imagine being at a dog park and screaming out the name Larry? That just guts me with laughter every time I think about it!
                      Hah! I can see people looking at you now. :H Or the name Frank..lol. I don't know why, that makes me laugh.

Comment

LOL! Frank is HILARIOUS! That name always makes me laugh too! Hmmm.... maybe I should get two dogs? Frank and Larry. (that would be too funny)

Comment

Accountable for Me;992473 wrote: LOL! Frank is HILARIOUS! That name always makes me laugh too! Hmmm.... maybe I should get two dogs? Frank and Larry. (that would be too funny)
                          You know what, two dogs aren't anymore work then 1..trust me! lol..and when you're gone they have eachother to play with.

Comment

we had guacamole for breakfast today, no kidding!

was doing martial arts in the park today and lady came by with her beautiful 140lb Neufi and said hi. it was like a black bear and gorgeous.
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Determinator;992698 wrote: we had guacamole for breakfast today, no kidding!

was doing martial arts in the park today and lady came by with her beautiful 140lb Neufi and said hi. it was like a black bear and gorgeous.
                              I love no breakfast rules nice dog...
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                              X