af daily sat 30 Oct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af daily sat 30 Oct

just be you Greenie and listen. You'll do great and she'll feel the caring and support.
    :l
    DG-going to the AA thread now. :l
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

af daily sat 30 Oct

papmom3;993208 wrote: I vote for taking a movie to the nursing home to watch with your dad.
      I'll take that as a unanimous vote. I called and asked him for a date. I'm taking pizza, rootbeer and a movie over in a couple hours. That program I'm doing must be working - I have not felt like doing something like this in........ well, I bet none of us recall. (Maybe a little of watching AFM and her dad helped too.)
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

af daily sat 30 Oct

Hello!

Greenie, you have been so supportive of me here. You are a wonderful person, don't ever sell yourself short!

Well, I just got back from seeing dad. It has been a few days since he has been back at home. He nodded off quite a bit, but he had a shitty night last night. He has been suffering a lot from anxiety attacks the past couple of weeks. I cannot even imagine what this is like for him. My heart always breaks when I leave. But, I suck it up when I am with him. Just 'shoot-the-shit' and keep the conversation in the 'living' context. I will visit with him again on Tuesday.

I am off and running to the store. Out of milk, coffee, bread.... Nicorette. CANNOT RUN OUT OF NICORETTE !

Deter, that dog you were talking about sounds awesome. I would LOVE to have a BIG dog. I really would. Unfortunately my stupid strata (I live in a townhouse) only allows dogs up to 30lbs. boo hoo!

I didn't get a good chance to read through this thread. I will do that in a little bit.

Have a marvelous day everyone! xo

Comment

af daily sat 30 Oct

If anyone needs a place to watch a movie tonight..........
          I'd forgotten just how big my closet is. I can fit in a TV, some floor pillows, chips, popcorn & all the amenities for a comfy evening :H:H
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af daily sat 30 Oct

I'll be right over Lav (in 6 hours :H)!! Geez, that closet sounds bigger than my bedroom!!

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

af daily sat 30 Oct

closet party at Lavandes!!!!

Papmom, Systema is a Russian martial art. it's movements are relaxed and look a bit odd compared to many ridgid arts. this video shows one of our senior instructors performing some knife work at a seminar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpzDGV8KfD8&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - knife work by Vladimir Vasiliev.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

af daily sat 30 Oct

Thanks for the link Deter! The movements are very dancelike. looks deadly tho!!

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
                X