AF Daily - Wed 11/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Wed 11/3

DG - ok got it - Coochie - as in Charro - Coochie Coochie - remember her? I think Coochie goes well with the underwear theme for sure. I don't really notice when someone misspells it because it's such a weird one. I get Chookie a lot too which is real confusing because ChickenNumber3 calls herself Chook. :nutso: I think a change of screen name, moniker, whatever it's called, might be in order.

Oh, so sad about the homeless man - I've been reading your story about him on the AA thread too - a wasted life.

Rusty - thanks for this BIG accolade - and all in pink too - so purdy...........:l

Dentist stories - I have more than my share. The worst is that they drilled the wrong tooth and sent me down a long path (too long a story to bother with) that resulted in my having to have two root canals. The expletives I could spout out here would definitely get me banned from the site. My nitrous story is that they always had to give me way more than they thought they should for my size. I am realizing now that it's because I had such a tolerance because of AL!! Great stuff, nitrous, eh? Greenie - I saved this story for AFTER your visit today.

To all - have a nice night. Feel like I've been on this website all day - don't want to see how many posts I've made - yikes.

Hugs,
    Choochie aka Coochie Coo

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 11/3

Ok, spell check mystery solved!! Firefox has spell checker turned on, I.E. doesn't.
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 11/3

Hello All,

Just checking in to say hello.

My, my...you are a feisty bunch today.

Week #4 without a kitchen and no end in sight. They said it was going to be 3 weeks. Grrr.

Welcome ItsJustMe

CONGRATULATONS Choochie

M3
        AF Since April 20, 2008
        4 Years!!!
        :lilheart:

Comment

Working...
        X