Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAILY AF--THURSDAY 11/4

Hiya friends,

Just checking in. Lots to catch up on, but little time today.

All I can say is, all men are poo poos today in my book.

And that's the truth -thbt!

But maybe IJM is not in the doghouse today because of his honest words.

(Feeling insouciant today but irritated by DH.)
    AF since May 6, 2010

Forget the past, plan for tomorrow, and live for today.

Comment

DAILY AF--THURSDAY 11/4

Welcome IJM! Glad to have you here with this serious group of sober individuals - sounds good doesn't it? Now put your fingers in your ears - I don't want to offend you with this:

Sometimes men just suck! That is all!
      Especially the ones who have been married for 37 years & suddenly 'just don't feel like it anymore'!!!!!!!!!
      I received a nasty-gram via email today.......just unbelievable.

Greenie, hope you know that cataract surgery is so streamlined these days - I had to take my Dad through all that years ago & he came thru with no problem whatsoever.

Hope the evening brings us all peace & quiet

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

DAILY AF--THURSDAY 11/4

Welcome IJM! I've been so busy and popping in and out of here today I never welcomed you. How rude of me, I'm sorry.
        Sometimes men do suck...and sometimes so do women.
        You got a nastygram Lav? From someone here?

Comment

DAILY AF--THURSDAY 11/4

Greenie-my 83 yo dad just had one eye done and will be getting the other one done very soon. He will not need glasses anymore. My aunt got both her eyes done a few years ago when she was 83. No problems whatsoever. Your dad will be just fine!!

Lav-so sorry about the nasty gram. Was it from YB?

got some internet research to do tonite so will say goodnite. see you all in the morning!!

:l
          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

DAILY AF--THURSDAY 11/4

I'm glad it's dark, I'm going to bed. I don't care it's 8:30. I just feel puny.

I'm not worried about the cataracts...

Welcome it'sjustme! Sorry for the welcome delay. My mojo went missing today.

LVT, you did great not getting sucked in.

Lav, I probably doesn't feel like it but I have faith that things are going the way they should. Will we be twin queens of fake it till you make it?
            Hey everybody else; I just don't have it in me to read back. See you tomorrow.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

DAILY AF--THURSDAY 11/4

Ingternet research too overwhelming and confusing.

Greenie-I'm so sorry. I didn't get what you were upset about but I think I do now as I reread your post. Hang in there. Tomorrow is another day and hopefully your mojo will be on your front stoop.

:l :h
              New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
              X