• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Wednesday November 10

To bad I couldn't have done as a well at the pet store!! >>

P3, the sugar gliders are on sale....
    AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
    "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

morning all!
      if my husband weren't allergic, we'd probably have little critters running around our house, but flying!!?? i think not!

i am sober, unhung and wishing the same for everyone who needs a little help.

have a great day

Comment

PF-:H :H :H !!!
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Wunderbar Wednesday ABeroooos!

well I'm glad the rodents are setting a good example around here.....

this reminds me: a couple weeks ago Dx was sleeping over at a friends house and was woken by thier pet rat on her face. eeeeeeeek!

we have our first snow here, it's so pretty in the morning sun

be well everyone
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

I am so stoked. I went this afternoon and bought a remote control for my Christmas lights, I no longer have to go outside to pull the cord and can do this from inside the house! Yah! I love technology!!

Comment

LVT,

Special hugs to you today. I am sorry to hear about Terry and about your son. :l
              AF Since April 20, 2008
              4 Years!!!
              :lilheart:

Comment

LVT, (((HUGS))) to you. xo

Brigitte Bardot;1000801 wrote: I am so stoked. I went this afternoon and bought a remote control for my Christmas lights, I no longer have to go outside to pull the cord and can do this from inside the house! Yah! I love technology!!
                NIIIIIIIIICE!!!! You need that sort of thing back East!!!! Winter is too darn Brrrrrrrrr back there!

Comment

LVT, sorry about Terry - sending you hugs :l

Had a pleasant lunch with GF's. We worked together for so many years & know each other so well, watched the kids grow, etc.

Anxiously awaiting the return of my large dog. She not viscious or anything but she is definitely a presence in case anyone tries breaking in. Feeling bad for my neighbors after yesterday's event. Now what do I have to do to get YB off his butt & return the dog sooner rather than later

Hope everyone is enjoying a peaceful evening.
                  Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

lvt-sending healing pings terry's way and hope she is finally getting relief. :l

lav-i sure hope fh gets ur dog back to u very soon! i would be soooo scared right now. i could lend u DD-he's not big but his bark more than makes up for his small stature!! i think a farm would be great for him but the chicks probably wouldn't be very safe!!

I'M reading all theposts folks but i'm handicapped with what i feel is a raging left index finger infection and can only use my right hand to type.
                    lav-help!! i went to my doc yesterday and she said no way was it infected. it's ten times worse today and i've been in horrible pain all day. tried ice, heat, contrast you name it. the pad is huge and full of crepitis. i plan on calling right at 9 tomorrow. she's such a great diagnostician usually-how did she miss this? the thing is it's not really hot. i'm so miserable!!

anyway the massive cleanout may not happen tomorrow :upset:.

i'll say goodnite and try to find something to knock me out for the night.
                    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
                    X