Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Friday November 19

Good Evenin? Folks ?

Hope everyone had a great Friday! Today was pretty much par for the course as far as work stress this week. I was hopeful that this would be a quiet day for catch up but that wasn?t in the cards. As I tell Mrs. IMJ, when customers run out of problems I run out of job security ?. And I have a truck load of job security right now!

Looks like the thread has been discussing praise. IMJ needs praise ? and lots of it. If I have a good bowl movement, I expect some praise. I?ve even wanted praise from my wife for a 5 second 4 octave fart. She was unwilling to give it to me though. My youngest blew milk out of his nose laughing so hard ? so I guess that counts as praise. But I think a lot of us are wired to want praise. I know that my resolve is stronger with my spousal unit notices that I am trying really hard to change my Al ways. Plus I try to reward myself each Saturday which are 7 day anniversaries with a nice dinner out.

Greenie ? Happy 29th birthday. Is this the 10th 29th birthday?. Just kidding. :blush: I haven?t gotten a rise out of you in a few days.

Cooch ? love the drawers! (that is southern for panties)

Peace ? Hope your doggie is fine. I love beagles.

BB, Awesome job on Day 7. They will go by fast.

Hi Lav, Raven, Gaia, AA, LVT, Uni, AFM, Marshy, Chopper, BTC, Pamina, M3 and Det

And, another thought for the day: Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

Good night all!

Comment

Me too!
      AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
      "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

I think that the panties say Clean on the front and Sober on the back. I want them. >>

Me too! Party favors!
        AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
        "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

IJM - lol!! You are too funny. And, yes, aren't the drawers fetching (that's southern for purdy).

Aww Peach, I hope the pup is ok. I love animals - if I were tougher I would have been a vet - or something to help critters.

Nitey Nite Everyone.

Choochie

Comment

OMG, those puppies are sooo cute. I dearly want a dog again. sniff

if I had two I could name them 'clean' and 'sober'

but more accurate pet names may be 'scream' and 'slobber'

hmmmmmm
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREENIE!! HOPE YOU HAD A MAAAVELOUS DAY!!
              (Tried to insert a ton of smilies but they're not working for some reason-only the ones to the right)

Gotta make this short as I think I got infected with a virus again. This is my FIFTH!! time trying to post!!

Peace-my thoughts are with you and mega pings are being sent your way that your pup is alright.

Marshy-Same mega pings and thoughts coming your way. Sounds pretty positive so I hope the cell tests come back negative. We can't have our Marshy and her XNGF miss their trip to NE in April!!

Gaia-thank you so much! You are so sweet!

BB-you keep on rockin girl!!

Pam-good to see you again!

AA-I've got to chew on your question for a bit

Deter-safe travels-hope you get some time off next week!!

IJM-Steven Wright in an interview this morning on my fav radio station (tried to find it for you and that's how I think I got the virus): "When I was born, I wish my first word could have been Quote. Then when I die, I could say UnQuote." Of course only SW can say it for full effect but I literally busted out laughing right in my office!!

Great pics Lav!! Still can't believe how fast they are growing!! Glad they're really liking their "freedom"!!

Chooch-where in the world did you find that picture!! Too funny!!

DG-hope you're having a blast at Soberfest!!
              Shoutout to AFM, Chopper, BTC, M3, Raven.

See everyone in the morn.
              :l
              New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Woop Woop!!! Had a busy day and a lovely dinner with friends. Thanks for the well wishes and the coolest ever red panties!! I AM clean and sober!!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                X