November Nurturing - Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Chilly the summary is just FABULOUS. Shame I am connected to that word DOUGHNUT (again!).

Anyway doughnut girl NO MORE! I am so proud to be eating little portions and healthy food. Finally after five months of binge eating. I guess I was trying to substitute one obsession ( my drinking) with another ( doughnuts and cupcakes)

Rusty -Me and my mum never saw eye to eye and. It was painful to accept this but now I am okay with it. Anyway, I never liked the advice she gave me because it was not what I wanted in my life.

I love the mission statements!

My December Statement
    No hangovers, no blackouts
    No binge eating a pile of processed crap and feeling guilty about it afterwards ( except for christmas day)
    Continue with my taebo
    Be nicer to my boyfriend when he irritates me
    Stop checking my doors one hundred times to see if I have locked them
    Think positive, bite fear in the ass, feel the fear and do it anyway!

John and Lav I am hoping to have my tree up this sunday. Will take a picture.

Warm hello to all. x
    Be strong-
    We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
    Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Also learn how to type with more than three fingers!!
      Be strong-
      We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.

Comment

Chill, thank you, thank you for the month's summary. You do it so well. Hope you are feeling better.

My Thanksgiving was quiet, maybe too quiet. My hb got home from California last night though and his Thanksgiving sounded like a nightmare with my son's new in-laws. My hb is not one to complain but the stories he told me were just awful. My son's mother-in-law made the perfect Thanksgiving meal. My 2 younger sons and husband were not allowed to eat leftovers the next day because the m-in-l wanted to save them for her daughter, freeze them for later. At one point everyone (8 people) was asked to leave the house so my d-in-l could study. We are all invited to Wash DC next year for Thanksgiving! I don't think so. Blending families, not the easiest thing.

Back to Indiana on Friday. My son called and said his dirty condo is waiting for me. I am excited to be on the road again.

LBH, you should write a cookbook.

Comment

There you are Shelley!
          We weren't sure if had left for Indiana yet. I agree with you about the family blending issue - usually not a good idea

I just jumped on to mention a great website:
          Inspiration & Expert Advice for Changing Your Life | First30Days
          It goes along with a book of the same name by Ariane de Bonvoisin. I heard her speak on one of the teleseminars recently - very inspirational! Take a look

See you all in December.......
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Chill-I loved loved loved the summary of November. I see I'm now REBELLIOUS, not incorrigible. Rebellious fits, too!

Shelley-I bet you're glad you stayed home alone on Thanksgiving. Sounds like an episode out of Seinfeld or Everyone Loves Raymond!:H Back to Indiana so soon...I can't fathom why you love driving so much...but you're like my friend, Mike, he loves driving as he finds it relaxing. Not me. I think your son is so sweet....he misses you, doesn't he?

Rebirth-I loved your Mission Statement. Think positive, bite fear in the ass, feel the fear and do it anyway! My mom and I have always had a fabulous relationship and agree on most things....even she says, "I've never been 83 before." This is a hard time for her. She is feeling vulnerable and with her decreasing eyesight, she feels dependent...and my mom has always been very independent.

Star-I was a little down over the weekend but now back to my usual rebellious, incorrigible self.:H I don't feel incorrigible today (Are you relieved, G?) I just wish I could let things roll off my back easier....I have struggled with this my whole life.

Comment

Hi Rusty, Lav and Shel

So much for the healthy eating. Just ate two big ham sandwiches.
              It's the cold. It's making me very hungry! Oh well, a harder workout tomorrow.

Night all. Sweet dreams
              Be strong-

Comment

I love these mission statements and the promise of a new month. I have thought about writing one off and on throughout today, and every time I do, very quickly a lively and still attractive little monkey enters my brain, babbling about this and that, what would be a good idea what would look idiotic what I might pull off what I have to do already what I did do what I should have done what I should not have done what other people did what other people didn?t do what might happen what did happen what could happen what should happen what I said what he/she said what I should have said what I will say in another universe what can go wrong what will go wrong what should go wrong what is death where is the dog look out be afraid take care don?t forget ? you get the scene. My mission statement is find a nice happy place for the little monkey to run and play and be nurtured so he/she will shut the f*ck up. Love, Ladybird.
                may we be well

Comment

Working...
                X