• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Tues Dec 7

Hi everyone!

Greenie, I hope you enjoy your day!
    Gia, happy B'day next week.
    Bear, I hope you feel better soon - that bug is no good - be thankful that you are not hungover on top of it all!
    AFM, I'm glad the meds are starting to work - I know what it feels like - I deal with Major Depressive Disorder and Panic Disorder - I am currently on disability from work and completely understand the disconnect from feelings.

To those I missed, have a great day!
    I am just doing some cleaning and laundry (uggh). Went to my meeting this morning, it was so great to see everyone since I was away for a week visiting family. I missed my peeps. Lots of hugs all the way around, always feels nice to be missed.

Okay, my hair is soaking wet so I need to go dry it and get some cleaning done since it's almost 2pm here!
    Gia - I'll give you my address, you can send some of your yummy baking into Ontario for real cheap! LOL

Love and Hugs,
    Uni
    Don - so good to see you! Congrats on Day 7 - I have faith in you, you were such a great inspiration to me when I first got here.
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

AF Daily - Tues Dec 7

Thanks, Uni...:l

Comment

AF Daily - Tues Dec 7

whew, home again and I'm sho shleepy. didn't sleep very well last night in my noisy hotel room.

happy birthday Gia! seems there was another birthday but now I can't find it.

oh, and I poked myself in the eye with a stick at the gym. it's a long story. owch. everything blurry on my left side. that's probably a bad sign. hmmmm

Chief, one week down rocks! you should be starting to feel and sleep awesome

be well peeps
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
        X