Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF daily - Thursday, December 9th

Hi Ho abbers!!
    Everyone is so busy busy with xmas shopping, learning to design and print labels, taking care of sick kiddies and themselves, praying for very ill friends, going on job interviews, baking, decorating, staying warm. Remember to take a few minutes each day for you my friends!

Agility tonite was very wierd. New dogs and people (start of new session) which totally freaked DD out and very tough course to learn. We did our last run and I was getting ready to put his leash back on. The only guy in the class, a tall very gentle large animal vet was setting a bar on a jump and Koby ran over to him-I was kind of freaking inside but then Koby licked his hand. I was just about to praise him when he then bit him!! Well, maybe he only snapped but I could have sworn I saw him put his mouth on the guy. Luckily no skin was broken but I freaked, Koby freaked and I couldn't get him under control. Even telling him to go kennel didn't work because he couldn't see the only crate in the room as it was blocked by portable gates. I must have looked like a maniac out there trying to get my dog back! I obviously looked like someone who had no clue about controlling her dog. I was so mad at him for snapping at my classmate but I think i was more pissed at myself for not acting appropriately and getting the situation under control. I really really wanted to jump into a bottle of wine or a carton of Whoopie Pies on the ride home!! I did neither. I got home, let him outside to run off some steam and when he came back in I did a short training exercise with him. Then I ate MY dinner. I'm still hungry but holding off as I have I'm over points today. I will have my hot chocolate while I watch Burn Notice tho IF I can stay awake long enough. It's so cold in this house all I want to do is cuddle under the comforters!
    Already I'm really looking forward to tomorrow nite's workout. I hope IJM reads yesterday's posts and sees that I'm doing "his" program. Gotta love all the inspiration on this thread!! However, I don't think the baking bug will bite me anytime soon!!:H

Nitety nite my fab friends!!
    :l
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
    X