AF daily - Saturday, December 11th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gia-you are living my dream!! I'll be right over!! do you have room for 5 pets?

IJM-its good to hear from you again. You go guy!! I'm a BL junkie too! so how expensive are those little buggs?? I don't know if I'll do great on this program since I've NEVER been able to run very well (shin splints, no endurance etc) but I am going to really try. My goal is to possibly run a 5K next spring/summer for breast cancer. I don't have any thing but an old Ipod. I have the program on my EVO and for now their music is just fine. I don't have a huge playlist on my ipod anyway and what I do have probably isn't all that inspiring for running (folk music). I am hoping to get an Ipad next year if the price gets slashed but I can't see that fitting on the treadmill :H. Can't wait to celebrate your 60 days with you!!

Cab-I've never been married or even close but your friend sure sounds abused to me. I sure hope she gets whatever help she needs and wants. What a horrible situation and how helpless you must feel right now. So proud of you for dealing with this mess sober tho. Rock on!

Greenie-is there any possibility at all that your kittie is ill? Since she is an indoor/outdoor cat you only see the evidence when she comes in. If there is anyway you can get a urine sample from her and get her tested I would do it before banishing her to the garage. If you've already been through all this I apologise and carry on. (I have quite extensive experience with cats who refused to use the litter box)

Deter-I'll have to check out your TRX link. For such a garlicky dude you sure like those violent sports :H. Parry on.

Lav-the pics are great! Your dog is beautiful and the chicks are so big!! I love their coop!! Your cockatiel is cute too, especially in her lighted cage.

Hey Marshy, Pride, Chooch-hope your having a fabulous AF weekend!!

Had my breed club holiday party today and it was so much fun!! the food was outstanding (possible venue for our family easter dinner I think) and the games we played were hysterical. Contrary to what everyone thought would happen, I did not win the "What do you have in your purse" game. I love purses and collect them like some people collect stamps but I hardly carry anything in them LOL!! So it was very fitting that the for the gift share I received a beautiful PINK BUTTERFLY purse!! Hee hee! It's fairly big too so I guess I'll have to find more to put in it!! I did however, win the memory game. Each table (4) send a rep up to compete. I was chosen because they think I'm the youngest (hardy har har!!). I WON!! ME!! Who knew? See what giving up AL will do for you? I have a memory now!! At least a short term one.

So it's been a long long day. DD seems to be better (at least there was no shite on the floor when I got home!) and I'm ready to eat supper and then relax in bed with the pups for the rest of the nite. Tomorrow is a work day for me. Grrrr.

Great to see everyone here and busy busy. Love ya all!
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Lav and PM3 - what adorable pics - Lav, the chicks are so purdy and PM3 how did you get your doggies to all look up at once? So cute!!

Comment

hey Chooch-I lucked out!! I took about 5 pics and the last one did the trick!! And they are not all that well trained by anymeans but it just all feel together that day.
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Hi Pap - Just sent you an email with the stuff about the bugg. I didnt want to get in trouble posting too much about it here and sounding like a commercial! If anyone else has any quesitons about it, just let me know. I like my bugg!

Take care!

Comment

I can never get my chicks to pose nicely papmom :H:H
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

running to folk music. ahhahahahaa, I don't know why but I found that riotously funny whew, needed a laugh, much thanks Papmom.

Lavande, your dog/pig is adorable! I'm also allergic to the demon kitties. (crap, they probably heard me)

Greeneyes, I could also just be a hermit. if it wasn't for work and martial arts classes I'd have virtually zippo social contact and be pretty ok with it.

had a fabulous day at the gym, managed to not hurt myself. wow! and then a fun AF evening at the bar with friend. Sat night Live comes on next.....fun fun

weeeeeeeeeeeee
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X