AF Daily - Sunday December 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Fabbies! It's Winter Wonderland at my house! A bit of cloud cover and beautiful snow covered world - I think I will get out the camera and take the doggies for a romp. My other goal for today is to clean the carb crap out of my cupboards and fridge. Let the sugar / grain detox begin.

(((AFM))) How wonderful that your father found the strength to hug you on Christmas. It is so clear that he loves you deeply. Gosh I am teary eyed just reading about it - I can't imagine how emotional this must be for you. I just believe in my heart that one day you will be more grateful than you can possibly imagine that you are sharing this time with him sober.

((((Lav)))) as much as we all joke about YB and take your amazing strength for granted, I know that this Christmas must have been very hard for you. I hope that your world is beautiful and comforting today.

Hello to everyone else and I hope you are all having a wonderful day after Christmas. I bought a fake Christmas tree this morning. I hope it is as fabulous as the internet made it seem - for such a good price! We won't be treeless for Christmas next year.....

One thing is for sure....AL is NOT on my diet today.

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Merry Christmas, DG! :l

Link to consoidate threads: https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...6th-47001.html
    AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
    "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

Working...
    X