AF Daily - Thursday December 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greeneyes, so glad you are enjoying Tolle! I listen to him as I drive in the sierra mountains...so peacefull.

Papmom, a chicken curry with raisins and coconut milk sounds like something I'd definitely do! please enjoy and report back on your findings. it will be fun, I guarantee it.

you may find it needs a little 'something' at the dinner table. usually it's a tad of acid to balance all those low notes from the coconut milk which is so rich. a wee squeeze or lemon or lime and you're in good shape.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

thank Deter!! I just happened to pick up a couple of lemons last nite for the first time in ages!! I'm going to try lemon water in the morning. Kismit!!

LVT-you must be so releived to find out your son hasn't been goofing off and that his problem in workable! has the blizzard started and did you have to retrieve hubby?

Greenie-yummo for the jammos!!]

Lav-they do grow up awfully fast! I was so lucky to be able to see my nephs and neice on an almost daily basis. I miss that about my youngest neph.

Off to get cleaned up and ready to rock and motor with the moving today!!
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
      X