AF Daily Thurs 1/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily Thurs 1/13

Hi all! Hope everyone is well! Today. . .well this week just feels weird. . .everyone at work and home are sick and moods are gloomy. I hope the sun comes back soon! Tomorrow is payday then the weekend so hopefully things will look up soon! Happy AF Thursday all.
    You always succeed if you never stop trying.
    Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

AF Daily Thurs 1/13

Marshy;1040870 wrote: Maybe lay off the ice :H Thank you, I'll be here all week.
      :H:H

momof3;1040955 wrote:
      I am a firm believer in saying what is on your mind and believe that it can truly make you sick if you don't.
      I stand by that too. My mother died of a type of thryoid cancer and I swear it was because of her throat chakra being closed so long.

Epsom salts! Perfect! I have some. Other things are sore now too so I'll do a whole bath. :bath2: P3 I did land on my hand, which is I guess what jammed my elbow.

That's big snow! People here are driving around with the a pile of snow capped with a sheet of ice on the roofs of their vehicles and it comes sliding off and smashes behind them. Freaking me out on the interstate this AM. :zonedout:
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily Thurs 1/13

Here in MA it's illegal to drive with snow on top of your car!! Yep! So, lets recap: no texting and driving (no brainer), no snow on top of your car, clean sidewalks within 10 hours of a storm or face a hefty fine (supreme court ruling no less!). Sounds to me like we've all lost our common sense and now the gov't has to find it for us!!
        Glad you didn't break your wrist Greenie!! I'm assuming you can move your elbow so keep on with the soaking.
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF Daily Thurs 1/13

papmom3;1041210 wrote: I'm assuming you can move your elbow.
          Yes, it's just stiff and sore. A law, huh? I heard them on the radio say to scrape it off but they didn't say why. You have to clean your sidewalk? Wow, what if you physically can't? Your one dog rolling in the snow was so funny. :H
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily Thurs 1/13

Greenie, Hope your elbow feels better soon. I swear by Arnica. I homeopathic remedy for trauma and brusing...little pellets that you put under your tongue every 2 - 3 hours initially and then 3 times a day.

BB, We had cake and Chinese food to celebrate my 7-year-old's b'day. She is from China. Next weekend is a skating party with friends. She is still up running around with her face full of chocolate cake. Me, I'm wiped out.

Chartreuse--lilly. Welcome. Good to see you here.

M3
            AF Since April 20, 2008
            4 Years!!!
            :lilheart:

Comment

AF Daily Thurs 1/13

Mmmm chocolate cake sounds good

Yeah Greenie, it's illegal here in PA also to drive with snow on the roof of your car. I heard someone on the radio today in Philly interviewing people & telling them the fine is over $100.
              I have no sidewalks where I live now (cows don't need sidewalks :H)
              The only shoveling I do is some of my deck & a path to the chicken house.
              Glad you have the espsom salts available & nothing fractured!!!

Papmom, your doggie video was very cute - they looked like they were having a ball in the snow! Hope you are feeling better too
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X