AF Daily Wednesday jan 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's my 39th Birthday, which freaks me out a bit. I guess I don't really think of myself as an adult.

Thank you everybody for your concern and suggestions yesterday. Perhaps as a sort of a Birthday gift this morning I got a call from the Community Mental Health Clinic with an appointment. It's not until 02/15/11 but at least it's something.
    Alcohol Free since 11/29/10!

Comment

Brigitte Bardot;1044721 wrote: Mine is the same way! I don't know how she does it, and she's non stop all day. How is this possible? Weekends are not a concept she is familiar with at all, it's all the same in this house. This week I really feel wore out, it's starting to catch up to me.
      Funny, mine doesn't stop all day long either! :H I often say I would love to bottle that energy and take it myself! I know exactly how you feel!

Happy Birthday, Lily! I am hitting the big ol' 39 in April! I am glad they phoned you back and you have an appointment. Even if it is in February, at least there is light at the end of the tunnel! :l

Comment

Happy birthday lily!
        Glad to hear you got your appointment. Maybe something will open up earlier

DG, hello! A new washer & dryer - nice! I'm hoping my current machines last for a long time now that the kids aren't here brutalizing them anymore :H

Ms Greenie! NOw that I'm a college student again I'm going to have to blow off most of the teleseminars due to lack of time! Actually, I just started an online course today at the local community college 'Building an Effective Website'. I promised myself that this year I will bring my dinky little website back to life, make it bigger & more functional - we'll see

I'm making myself the featured dish on www.fatfreevegan tonight -
        Spaghetti squash with roasted brussel sprouts & chick peas
        I'll let you know how it turns out!!

More snow on the way tomorrow night & I didn't order it :upset:
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi again everyone. Gotta make this fast but just wanted to check in. I'm off to a really icky dive bar for a business social event. Just the sort of place I used to LOVE to drink in. I don't think I will want to drink, but I definitely think I won't want to be there. Taking a deep breath. 1-2-3. Out the door I go.

Happy B-day Lily. Everyone here is 29. So I'm guessing that was a typo.

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

DG, hope your evening turns out OK!

If anyone is interested -
            that recipe I mentioned above turned out great
            Way too much food for one person of course but leftovers are cool too
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X