Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jubilant January - week 4

Oh guys,
    I have insomnia but at least it gives me a chance to catch up with everyone.

Chill, I love, love your round up. How about a career in journalism.

John, I know exactly how you feel about getting the kitchen ready for the week. I love to cook but want things organized. My husband is a great cook but leaves the kitchen in chaos! How funny about your partner and Lifetime movies. So many of them are just mindless but so comforting.

Dill, I saw The King's Speech this weekend. What wonderful acting.

Lav, your rooster story is so scary. Wring his neck comes to mind.

Dew, those babies sound so sick. Can't even tell you how many nights I've stayed up with sick kids.

Wonderful time in Chicago. Treated my friend to a birthday dinner at a Spanish/tapas restaurant. Garlic shrimp, fried calamari, baked goat cheese, it was heaven.
    Decided not to go to Michigan after Chicago. Am I finally going to get my blizzard. Arrived back in Indiana last night with a car load of Thai food. I know guys, I am obsessed with food!

Seems like snow is predicted everywhere.

Sorry about your loss Star.

Hugs and kisses to all. LBH where r u?

Comment

Jubilant January - week 4

Star- I hate funerals and unexpected situations. I hope you are okay..
      Dill- Love your quotes!
      Cassia- I had the same reaction off people who has seen me drinking in the past years. But they all thought it was a good idea I still expected them to ask why I would want to stop drinking.. That’s me in denial!Dew- Yup! This February I am with you! Lets grab it by the balls (sorry John) and have a good one.

I am determined to lose some weight this month.I am a terrible binge eater and this has got to stop. I could eat a whole packet of biscuits in one sitting. Or a whole bar of chocolate I was never like this before I gave up drink. It’s like I have replaced one obsessive Addiction with another!

John- any tips please?? I gave up the Cambridge diet. I cant do crash diets.

Have a good Tuesday. Hello to p3, sped, sd, sooty, lbh,Chill, rusty, rustop,
      Be strong-
      We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
      Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Working...
      X