all most there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all most there

sunday i'll be automatically added to the official "monthly AF"squad.
    and theres nothing anyone can do to stop me.lol :iwin:
    " Life is good ...then it gets better "

all most there

Good job! Welcome to the club!
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

all most there

Welcome fixitguy
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

all most there

:welcome: Fixitguy!

Congrats on your AF time! We'll be here to celebrate with you when you hit the 1 month mark!

Comment

all most there

Great news fixit. I look forward to getting to know you! Well done! x
          Be strong-
          We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
          Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

all most there

Yippee Fixitguy :goodjob: onwards and upwards :yougo: :yougo: :yougo:
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

all most there

thanks all but my calculator (brain) is off.altho today makes 4 weeks its not a month yet.
              tomorrow makes a month so 1 more day and i can do that standing on my head.

Comment

all most there

Woo hoo - 4 weeks is pretty awesome! Good for you - how do you feel?
                Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                :h

Comment

all most there

i had the shakies the first few days but after that it never bothered me.im making it happen with the "power" of...no headaches/no remorse/no lies and not a single penny went twards booze.the grey skin look is gone.the "pain" wrinkles have disappeared.keeping busy is another factor.ive worked 7 days a week for 30 days.i love my job so that makes it easy.......
                  so here i stand in front of all you ppl and the world proud to be able to say i havent had a sip of the irish curse in 30 days.:rockon:

Comment

Working...
                  X