Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily * Saturday, January 29th 2011

Morning lovelies,

How was everyone's Friday night? A nice relaxing AF one I hope. I was pissed because they switched Supernatural on us all waiting for the Season Premier till the 4th with pretty much no warning, fans are not happy. I woke up with a headache as well which sucks rocks.

Purging and cleaning Little Gia's room, so many toys and things, it's crazy. I'm going to gather them all up and save for a big yard sale in the spring. I have lots of toys, clothes of all sizes, strollers and carseats..good Lord.

I'm not sure yet if we're going for a playdate or not today with the twins down the road. It will be a baking day for us all with them which is always fun, but if I don't get rid of this headache..coffee and tylenol, that's what I need.

How is everyone this morning? Any plans for the weekend?

Det, did you pop back up after dropping from the long drive?

Good morning BB & everyone!

I'm happy to see the sun today - finally!
    This week has been way too dark & depressing for me.

My weekend will be catch up time for me -
    Housework, homework, that sort of fun stuff

I'll check in later - have a great day!!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Morning fabberooos!

BB make sure you are drinking enough water to go along with coffee and tylenol.

Lav... those training eggs.... too funny :H ! Why won't you eat eggs off the floor?

I saw another nature preserve thing I haven't been to so I may check that out today. It's beautiful out and should be warmer. I'd like to make the most out of the next 2 days as I'll have to hit the ground running when I go back home Monday. February is looking busy.

It will be interesting to see what happens in Egypt.

Have a happy day!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Mornin'!

Well, a missing 18 year old girl from my city has now been found murdered behind a cemetery here. I am so sad. I just sent an email to my daughter to be careful. This teen was last seen by my daughter's dad's home (where she is staying at the moment). This scares the shit out of me. The teen was missing for a week, and I knew the outcome would not be good. She isn't one of those teens that was ever in trouble and missing was out of her character. It just scares the shit out of me that we have a creeper here in Duncan.

Anyway, I am taking Little AFM swimming this afternoon. I am actually looking forward to it. Beats sitting around here all day with a 5 year old whinging about being bored.

Have a great day everyone!

ps. great news on the taxes, Gia! God, this has been the worse month for me in regard to finances. Not getting the Child Tax almost killed me! You deserve the good news, GF!!

Comment

Morning Abbers,

AFM - how scary! i cant imagine how worried you must be. Tragic for the family of that girl, they are in my thoughts.

today will be cleaning, treadmill and cooking a healthy dinner and maybe get my taxes filed.

Have a great sober Saturday all.
          AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

Hi abbers!

I feel better today after a great sleep. However apparently I was snoring all night and the BF is super pissed off at me cause he got 0 sleep. He knows it's not my fault but he is just super cranky right now. He's upstairs lying down and is going out with his dad later today. Until he leaves I am working on my avoidance tactics!

I got all my cleaning done during the week so I am going to workout on my eliptical and do some reading today and just generally veg out. My daughter plays hockey at 6 and it is snowing here so I'll do a bit of shovelling and go to her game but other than that it is a nice relaxing day which is good - I need one of those.

I'll check back later to see how everyone is doing. Have a super AF Saturday aberoos!
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

Good morning again kids,

Greenie - egg shells are very porous - anything can get in & contaminate them. I keep the nest boxes a hell of a lot cleaner than the floor so....

Hi Uni & AFM, have fun with the kids today. Hi Mstall.

My neighbor across the road & has been trying to sell his house for a long time. I guess my barking dog sitting out there isn't helping much. I'd better go get her in.
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Wow AFM, that is just horrible and so close to home, very frightening! I hope they catch the scum that did it soon.

Quick Hi to all the Abbers x
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Afternoon all,

My soccer team is winning four one so I am a pretty happy chick!

Sounds like everyone has a nice weekend planned. I have to work again! I knew it would be a manic two weeks - already got one week down and one more to go. I going to treat myself to a full body massage on Friday to reward myself!

Off out tonight with a few friends. I am going to have a nap first...lol...sometimes I really think I am 30 going on 60.

Have a great af Saturday. I hope you all managed to survive the snow. Fingers crossed that the worst is over!!!
                  'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Hidy ho ABeroos! staying at home now and taking weekend to get fully rested.

AFM, those sort of crimes are horrid and more common than folks realize. I'm a huge proponent of self defense (I'm a certified trainer and take this very seriously) and would like to think that at age 18 a person could and should have the tools necessary to avoid such a horrific crime.

hey, I made it to Garlic World in Gilroy CA! what a treat! a store that glorifies my holy sacrament. GARLIC!

I'll post a picture next.

love to all
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

[img][/IMG]
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Det, very cool. I think every meal cooked should have garlic in it! I use it everyday..love the stuff. I started growing my own as well, way better then the grocery store bulbs. But the plant is new so the bulbs are really small..it will improve with age.

Comment

Just checking in, af here tonight and feeling good.
                          Afm, thats scary, some serious loons out there. My daughters still only 13 but I dread the day she starts going out at night.
                          Right, american idol, see you all laters and have a great sat night x

Comment

AFM, that is very scary..I am petrified when Little Gia starts going out and I wont be with her. I know I can be over protective, but us parents have good reason to be. I feel so bad for that poor child and her parents and family left behind..how horrible.

Comment

Det that reminds me of the artichoke place in Castroville, CA.

The woods trail was nice. It went to a bench with a view of the sound. I stopped off at a diff. park I knew of and bumped into some people as I was climbing out of the marsh up onto the boardwalk (letterboxing) they asked if I was alright. We spoke briefly and then I laughed all the way back to the car as I remembered my front tooth was in my pocket. :H
                              long story :new:

OK what's funnier is that I passed another couple on the boardwalk and tried to say hello without smiling (without laughing, actually) and the guy... well he doesn't have one of HIS front teeth. I was DYING to get in the car so I could laugh out loud!
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                              X