Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily ~ February 1, 2011

Uni, Det, and BB...
    You could minimize the damages and dump the A down the drain right now. Please do so ...have some water or tea. :h

Comment

feckin february , eh? Must be something in the air.
      So, it was a shit day, tomorrows gotta be better eh?
      Chin up....

Comment

Hey all,

I am sorry to hear that a few of you are having such a tough time at the moment. I am also too new to this is be of any real use. But we are all human and sometimes it just gets to be too much. Who is to say that if I was not in your shoes I wouldn't do the exact same thug. On a positive note, you posted here so that is a good sign.

BB - you are an amazing woman with such positive energy which we all benefit from. So you are feeling a bit less perky then normal. That just makes you real! I would rather have that then someone who is positive for the sake of it. We are all here to support each other. Please don't leave and let us support u.

Uni - it's not six months down the drain. You just took a little breather...no harm, no foul. Just pick yourself up and get back at it. In the grand scheme of things one day is nothing when compared to the 180 you have.

Determinator - I hope you get the pewee you are looking for. You know you can do this.

Jenny - good to see you again. I haven't been on the threads much lately but I enjoy your chat.

Pap - I hope the snow stops soon!

To everyone else i missed...I hope you are all well!

L x
        'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Oh my dear friends. Why? Why does the beast always make us feel like he is the only answer? Whatever help we can give you to get you through this crisis please let us know. Hold on for dear life if you have to. Get to meetings, listen to the CD's, drink lots of water, tea, get lemon in you. Look into immune boosting supps (Deter-I think the last time you fell you had been sick too-am I remembering that correctly or not?). Ask your doctor for meds or different meds. There has got to be a better way out of depression, boredom, feelings of unworth etc than AL. I wish you could see in yourselves what we all see-beautiful, smart, loving people. Please believe that.
          Now, dump the poison down the drain, get back up and shake yourselves off. You've got work to do!!

(((Uni, Deter, BB))). :h :h
          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Det, you there? Can I give you my # in PM?
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

yes Uni, please do. xxxxx

Papmom, yes, last time my trigger was being ill.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Gia, Det, & Uni - big hugs to you guys! Tomorrow is a new day, and I am sending you strength to get back on that wagon!! :h

I was shocked to see how many people fell from grace today. Is there something in the air? Some sort of orbital phenomenon?

This is a shitty time of year. Post holidays, yucky weather, colds, flus, financial woes.... it all kind of comes to a head.

Find the strength within to get back to living your lives, AF. As you know that drinking solves nothing.... makes you feel regretful and sick.

I have faith in you guys. :h:l:h

Comment

I guess it's true - bad things really do come in three's.....

That's the insanity of the disease - it's patient in that it just sits and waits for us. When it sees that opening it pounces without caring what the damage is. Thoughts are with you guys as you work through this.
                  Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

I've typed something three times and deleted each time.

Comment

Are you OK Gia?

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

I am, just everything I typed seemed just very stupid. So, I didn't bother. I don't know what to say..I fucked up. I'm tired and feel overwhelmed.

Comment

(((GIA)))

Comment

Then don't say anything. You don't have to. Go do something comforting (not involving AL!!) for yourself. Take a bath, have some tea and cookies, read. You have to treat yourself well in order to start healing. Beating yourself up isn't going to help. go to bed early if you can. Is little Gia upset too or is she oblivious? Tomorrow is a new day. You will see it with new eyes. One step at a time OK? :l

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Thank you my dear friend ((hugs)) to you too.

Comment

Gia, this too shall pass. hold my hand sister.
                                nosce te ipsum
                                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                                X