AF Daily Thread - Tuesday 15th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL DG! I got a visual of that. It was hilarious!

I went to the doctor, he said I had a rash with bumps like hives on the inside of my eyelids. He said a couple of bumps are really big and that is why if feels like there is something in my eye. He gave me drops and said I can't ware my contacts for a week. I don't have glasses so I had to get glasses and pay for the exam and the RX so $180 later here I am. I hate glasses they make me so dizzy. Anyway, thats the deal. I'll check back in later.
    You always succeed if you never stop trying.
    Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Ah Jenny,
      Your story reminds me of having itchy chicken pox everywhere! Wonder if you had a reaction to your contact lens solution???? I've seen that happen before. Hope it goes away soon.:l

DG, my other dog (not the part Pig part Swiisy) is a Southern Coon Hound mix. She is a very unusual dog, quiet, never barks unless another dog walks on the property. Then she goes into her bark/howl routine - strange! :H

Papmom I am rooting for the Piggy Swissy of course
      You just never really know :H

Well, my daughter stopped in for lunch & even though today is her due date - no baby rumblings yet.............. Me Mom is waiting!!!!!
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Today is the due date?? How exciting!

So Lav, when the piggy swissy barks does she bark or oink? Or boink? :H:H
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

naughty naughty Greenie!!:H :H
          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

We need to get greenie a date - STAT.

Speaking of Greenie. I've been thinking of you all day while Morrocan Stew was cooking in my crock pot. YUM. I still have a whole row of butternut squashes sitting in my window sill from last year's crop. Now I know what to do with them!

P3, I was thinking of you as well as the recipe came from the WW site!

Serious yum. I'm having seconds.

I neglected my teeth SO badly in favor of drinking. Today was my 3 month follow up from the HORRENDOUS and painful cleaning of last summer / fall where it took over an hour for her to clean EACH QUADRANT of my mouth. I'm embarrassed to admit that. My teeth themselves are in good shape (no cavities) but at risk of falling out of my head from neglect. That's what a life of drinking and putting that first did for my mouth! I'm happy to say that today's cleaning was my whole mouth in just over an hour, and no numbing shots were required, just a topical. And there has been improvement in my overall gum condition. (sorry if all that is TMI - I need to face all this kind of stuff that drinking led me to!)

Onward. Life and my teeth just keep getting better.

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

DG I sympathize. Periodontal disease runs in my family. I have had to have a "deep cleaning" twice. Once they had to do a do over cause the hygienist was new and it felt like she was drowning me and there was no one else to do it so I left and had to reschedule.

Doing a little "urge surfing" this evening but now my kitchen is clean, and my dinning room, and living room, and bedroom for that matter. If I have to do the bathrooms that will be the whole downstairs. . .from there I can only go up. . . stairs LOL. I'm watching a little Dexter in between. . .wow and I thought House was "dark"!

Comment

Jenny, is the new Dexter on? been dying for new season to start. it's one of the very few things I've ever followed on tv.

ok, I'll have a piggy/Swiss on rye.

another night, another hotel. weeeeeeeeee thud.
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

No Dexters not on, I'm watching it on Netflix, season one, I've never seen it before and I LOVE IT!

Comment

The piggy swissy definitely barks Greenie but she does do a lot of grunting & snoring when she sleeps :H She's the one with the BIG bark that I hope would scare off a potential intruder.

I couldn't help but notice the brightnes of the moon as I was chasing the last of the chickens to bed. Checked my calender & sure enough the full moon is Friday the 18th. That was also my Mom's birthday so I'm putting my bet on Friday the 18th

DG, I went thru all that dental stuff myself a few years ago, ugh! But now I go for a cleaning every 6 months & am told my gums are in great shape - yay me! It's really important for 29 yr olds to have good gums

One piece of news - I cracked open an egg today & found it had 2 yolks
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Here ya go Deter - a Piggy Swissy for your sandwich :H

AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09

Comment

OHHH Lav I want my VERY OWN PIGGY SWISSY!!!!!! If your dog goes missing, don't come lookin' at my house OK?

DG
                        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

THAT is one piggy oops I mean pretty dog!!
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Ladie, ladies -

No fighting now :H
                            Miss Maxie is a big eater! She cleans up after EB has been here for a day :H

She was actually 117 lbs when she first arrived 6 1/2 years ago- way way too big!
                            I have her down to 96-97 lbs now but can't get her any skinnier. No, she doesn't have a thyroid problem ~ I had the Vet check.
                            Oh & one other thing.......she likes to sit on your feet!
                            AF since 03/26/09
                            NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Cleo would be her best friend if she came to live with me.

What on earth am I doing up this late????

Is the baby coming yet?

DG
                              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

If I included a picture of my dog, and I may if I can ever figure out how to do it, he would be just emerging from the river, having had a little swim. Can't even get him NEAR water if you don't want a wet car!

Comment

Working...
                                X