AF Saturday 2/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Saturday 2/19

Gawd - I hope my chickens don't blow away............
    Really unbelievable out there today!

Cassia - I invite you to peruse my closet for some 1970's vintage clothing :H
    I just haven't been able to throw some things away & will never ever wear them again

Mstall - good job on 40 days!!

Wow, the topic of continuous sobriety hits me to the core! I have to maintain my quit because I'm not sure if I have the stamina to haul myself out of that hellhole again. I don't want to miss another minute of my life - the good & the not so good!

I hope the power & cable remain intact today with all this crazy wind
    The thunder last night was lovely papmom!!
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Saturday 2/19

WELL DONE on 40 days AF Mstall!!!

Paps, 4.6 pounds is DEADLY!!! Good for you girl!

Lav, anything stirrin?

Greeniebum, Good luck getting rid of the leaves and enjoy the telecast!

Jenny non flip flp mouth, have a wonderful visit, you can't wear tank tops to the jail???? Now I am puzzled!

Cassia, I love vintage too, maybe we could raid Lav's wardrobe together!

Off for dinner tonight with a girlfriend and I am gonna stuff my face....when I was drinking my eating was very hit and miss so i am making up for it now...I have put on a stone since I quit the fags but I needed it because I was very thin....but would like to drop a couple of pounds now..lol, we are never happy!

Too many chippers methinks!
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

AF Saturday 2/19

Happy Saturday ABerooooos!

so very glad to be home after 5 straight days on the road in hotel rooms. yeeesh!

Momof3, very nice kickstart, thank you

Mstall, your faaaabulous dawling

Papmom, I'm so impressed you have a multi-tester and are doing your own fan swap. that's cool!

Lav, got my binoculars and scouring the sky for storks

I can't imagine how I'd have gotten home last night in the snow if I were hung over. perish the very thought.

be well loves
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Saturday 2/19

X posted Det, have a lovely weekend with DX! xxx Well deserved!

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

AF Saturday 2/19

Deter-thank god you made it home OK!! Even with AWD I HATE HATE HATE driving in that type of weather. I probably lose 5 lbs due to sweat and adrenaline pumping everytime (make up for it that's for sure!!). Hey, don't be too impressed-i got the light box unscrewed and inside was a nest of wires so confusing I gave up!! the light part still works so I put a new bulb in and now at least I have overhead light in my office again. I'll wait for my dad to get home and if he can't figure it out I'll call in my electrician. I'm sure it's easier than it looks but no sense taking any jolting chances :H !!

Oney-have fun feeding your face! you are so lucky you can do that!! Eat some for me so I can lose another 4 or 5 this week!!
            New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF Saturday 2/19

Afternoon guys, I love reading everyones posts! We are all so up beet and seam to be having fun with our lives!

Oney, the visit was good, we only get 20 minutes and it always seams to short. I asked about the tank tops today and they said its because people are striping in the visiting booths for the inmates. What I don't get is other clothes are just as easy if not easier to take off than tank tops! Especially if its a tight one! What do you do? Gotta follow the rules or you'll be in there with them, not just visiting!

Have a fun afternoon or what ever it is in your part of the world.
              You always succeed if you never stop trying.
              Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

AF Saturday 2/19

Stripping lol....like hang on till I show ya what yer missing kind of stripping?? WOW!! I have never heard of that before!

I know what you mean, there are so many other "easy access" clothes that you can wear. So glad the visit went well, I am sure your friend is delighted to see you, you are a good friend x

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

AF Saturday 2/19

I just got a visual of Papmom with the wire cutters asking herself.....should I cut the red wire or the blue wire......
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Saturday 2/19

I wouldn't touch a wire with a ten foot pole papmom :H
                    That's what YBs are for

No stork sightings here yet :upset:
                    Anything over your way Deter?

I just went out & bought a 1 lb box of Neuchatel Swiss chocolate that I intend to take as a gift for my daughter after the baby is born. That baby better get here soon, can't promise I'll keep my hands out of the box :H

I'll make some popcorn for those of you who want to shop in my 70's closet
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Saturday 2/19

Me me me!!!

Well just went into a bar for the first time since I went af. Didn't feel a thing. Quite happily had a cranberry juice and eyed up all the hot messes. Feeling quite proud I must admit!!!

Lav - every time I see you have posted, I get excited! I feel like I am on stork watch too. X
                      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

AF Saturday 2/19

Cassia;1062937 wrote:
                        eyed up all the hot messes
                        I wanna say that!!! But I don't quite get it. Hot messes are...... what, exactly?

Donner Pass...... why is that familiar?

I am YG.... sigh. Cleaned the leaves off the roof and out of the gutters where the gutter guards collapsed. Grrrr.... Left message with painter guy. Pruned more and now for a second coat of paint on the shutters. Seems there is a never ending stream to things to tend to. BUT I am grateful to have my little piece of the planet.
                        sigpic
                        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Saturday 2/19

site of the dreadful Donner party

Donner Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Saturday 2/19

Greenie - it's like dog poo... They look like shit! X
                            'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

AF Saturday 2/19

Determinator;1062946 wrote: site of the dreadful Donner party

Donner Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                              Geeeez, I guess I'll quit bitching about having to be yard girl. Time for a nice hot bubble bath and grateful thoughts. :bath2:

Cassia, ohhhhhh glad I asked first!
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Saturday 2/19

here's a hot mess

nosce te ipsum
                                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                                X