af daily sun 56 march

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af daily sun 56 march

Zoom zoom - off to play rollerderby in a bit - so glad not to be hungover!

Drove last night to meal and then pub but felt zero temptation to drink BUT been there before so will keep on driving when out socially - I will miss any event that is just centred around alcohol.

Catch you all later - feeling good.
    one day at a time

af daily sun 56 march

Good luck Bear - knock em dead!
    If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

af daily sun 56 march

Good morning bear, EW & all Abbers,

Rain, rain, rain here today but at least I don't have to go out & shovel it :H
      Hopefully something will bloom outside soon & really make it look like Spring!

I have lots of little things to to do before EB arrives. Once he's here he just takes over if you know what I mean

Wishing everyone a super AF Sunday!
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af daily sun 56 march

Hi fabbies! I really need to clean up the piles in my office today, so I must resist the temptation to just stay on the computer instead of doing what I need to do!!!

Bear, hope you have a great day at roller derby today!! I always put my sobriety first and am brutally honest with myself about it. AL is sneaky. No social event is more important than my sobriety. That honesty is what helps guide me WRT social activities. I do not regret a single social event that I've passed on in the last few years.

EW - how are you doing today?

Lav, have fun with EB today! How is Lily? I like the hopeful sound of spring flowers! (we got snow last night :egad

Well, one thing is for sure. There will be no AL in my life today!

Zoom zoom.. Hello to everyone yet to come!

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

af daily sun 56 march

Okay - we got snow again - seriously!!!!

My daughter lost her hockey game so she is now done for the season except for the provincials. Lots of tears. Breaks my heart, I wish that we could just take away all the pain our children feel but sadly we cannot.

I am off to get groceries and have a fairly relaxing day here. I have decided to join a womens boot camp for one month. 5.30am! I think I am crazy. That is all.

Have a great Sunday abbers!
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

af daily sun 56 march

Good Morning! The Bradford Pear trees are blooming here! They bloom so early, I also saw some daffodils in someone yard that were up yesterday. I hope we don't get one more freeze, it's time for spring! I stayed up till 2 finishing Dexter season 5. Wow I think I'm obsessed! Now I'm up to go visit my friend in jail and take my sister to food shop. Hope to be home by noon for a nap then some cleaning. Wow I'm tired but AF so it's not that bad!

Have a great day all

One things for sure. . .
            You always succeed if you never stop trying.
            Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

af daily sun 56 march

Happy Sunday ABerooooooos!

I'm finally able to rest at home today, it's a miracle. although being busy isn't so bad I must say.

took a very good wound management class all day yesterday just for my personal knowledge and it was a hoot. the instructors set up scenarios to really stress us out (it worked!) but I did rather well and am happy with my newfound knowledge. there's no way I'd have gotten out of bed at 6:30am on a Sat to do such a thing in my boozing days.

Pap-Pod I love it! LOL

Jenny I'm also a Dexter nut. cant' wait for the new season

Extra hugs for Uni and daughter xxxx

shouts to DoggyGirl, Lavande, EnglishWriter, Bear and all to come

be well
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

af daily sun 56 march

Hello Abbers!

I had a busy morning today already. I was up early and went for a power walk -- ran over to my sisters and then out to breakfast with my Hubby. We're going to go see the Kings Speech this afternoon.

Have a wonderful AF day all!

Comment

af daily sun 56 march

Ohhhhh.... jealousy over your day, mylife!

It rained here and now it's not but looks like it migyht so I'm fretting over the possiblity of a walk. "Should I - shouldn't I" and I'm driving myself crazy. I really ought to just go!!
                  I managed to do the laundry, get a crock pot of soup going and made this tuscan kale salad - which is VERY GOOD (take note, det!) How to Make Tuscan Kale Salad - Dr. Weil

It continues to be fabulous to have accomplishments chalked up and an afternoon of options left open... before lunch! That is because ONE THING IS FOR SURE!!!
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

af daily sun 56 march

Kale salad is yummy! and super healthy. gracias mi amiga
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

af daily sun 56 march

Mema, I think I saw you on Sat's thread. come and play how are you?
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

af daily sun 56 march

Lavande, thought you'd get a kick out of this since your sitting on a bounty of fresh natural eggs:

http://thehealthyskeptic.org/three-e...he-doctor-away
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

af daily sun 56 march

Thank you Determinator! It is snowing here . I am excited for Spring to truly arrive. This coming Saturday is our city's St. Patrick's Day parade and my daughter is marching in it and then she is off to do some Irish Dancing! I am hoping for a lovely sunny day but it is looking doubtful. I am determined to be AF and enjoy the day no matter the weather!

Comment

Working...
                          X