Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marvelous, Magnificent March - Week 5

A goodnight from me too, this final day of March

Newgrange - I'm guessing you must be in UK? Stick with us, we are a strong positive bunch on this thread.

Papmom - I have to confess that I found a packet of low fat potato chips last night in place of the pretzels. I'd been on an evening cycle with my group, it was a tougher session than usual and I was aching all over when I got back but had burnt 1100 calories so didn't feel too bad about snacking for a change.

Anyway I went to bed and as I was trying to drift off to sleep, restless legs started! I couldn't believe it! I hadn't suffered from it in over a year and just after it was mentioned here I get it. Anyway I sympathize so much with you as it's really unbearable :upset: I couldn't possibly sleep so grabbed my iPad beside the bed and googled treatment. It suggested heat or cold but I didn't feel like bringing ice to bed and I was already overheating. It mentioned painkillers so I quickly took some then put on some relaxation cd and eventually got to sleep. Of course I'm wondering what triggered it and cycling in the evening is unusual for me so maybe that was it I also read magnesium helps.
    But boy is it unpleasant!

I have other news this week which I will elaborate on more over the weekend but im going home. I finally decided once and for all and this time I mean it. I'm going to place an ad tomorrow to rent out my house and as soon as I get someone, I'm leaving. This time I didn't make this decision based on fear or anxiety, I made it because it's what I want to do more than anything. I just woke up yesterday morning and knew it in my heart.
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

:l:hChill-good for you...you know you're making the right decision....I'm behind you all the way.

Comment

rebirth;1088102 wrote: Lav I feel like this is my family...it's where I started and I have become very attached to this thread.

Even though I manage to have the odd drink without terrible consequences, I know that I will never revert back to being a normal drinker and I always have to watch myself.

Deep down in my heart I know that I will one day be totally AF.

Can I stay please? xxxx
        :h RB. I sing for you!

Well, it's April here Marcher's, and i am in Absolute April Appreciation mode!

Hi to everyone, and bring on April!

Best wishes folk's, and keep it going. Just remember. Anyone of us can do absolutely ANYTHING. We can be wherever we want to be. It just takes a desire, a plan, a little work, and application. No worries!

Take care. :l

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Chillgirl;1088251 wrote: A goodnight from me too, this final day of March

Newgrange - I'm guessing you must be in UK? Stick with us, we are a strong positive bunch on this thread.

Papmom - I have to confess that I found a packet of low fat potato chips last night in place of the pretzels. I'd been on an evening cycle with my group, it was a tougher session than usual and I was aching all over when I got back but had burnt 1100 calories so didn't feel too bad about snacking for a change.

Anyway I went to bed and as I was trying to drift off to sleep, restless legs started! I couldn't believe it! I hadn't suffered from it in over a year and just after it was mentioned here I get it. Anyway I sympathize so much with you as it's really unbearable :upset: I couldn't possibly sleep so grabbed my iPad beside the bed and googled treatment. It suggested heat or cold but I didn't feel like bringing ice to bed and I was already overheating. It mentioned painkillers so I quickly took some then put on some relaxation cd and eventually got to sleep. Of course I'm wondering what triggered it and cycling in the evening is unusual for me so maybe that was it I also read magnesium helps.
          But boy is it unpleasant!

I have other news this week which I will elaborate on more over the weekend but im going home. I finally decided once and for all and this time I mean it. I'm going to place an ad tomorrow to rent out my house and as soon as I get someone, I'm leaving. This time I didn't make this decision based on fear or anxiety, I made it because it's what I want to do more than anything. I just woke up yesterday morning and knew it in my heart.
          Ah Chilli, follow your bliss. :l

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good for you Chill - glad to hear your news
            Wonderful that you will be with your family.

Hi G!

Greetings NewGrange! Some of us oldies have been hanging on this thread for 2 years - glad to have you here

Rusty - what's up????

Missed having my little buddy here today because his dad was home this afternoon. But it's good for the two of them to spend some father/son time together. Things are likely to be crazy this time next week whenever EB's little brother arrives.

I have two slightly damp & smelly dogs sitting next to me - yuck!
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X