Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday 17 april af daily

Greetings Abbers!

Is it really Sunday afternoon? :H Never sure these days!

Just took a spin around outside putting things back where they belong, picking up branches & other misc. crap from last night's storm. Chickies are just fine - felt bad for them last night.

The joggers around here are used to being greeted by an overweight Piggy Swissy :H they all yell 'Hi Max' & keep going

Well, I'm starting to fume (just a little) because my YB list of chores remains ignored. I guess he'll finally fecking 'get it' when the place falls down.

Pardon me

Have a great AF, Pink, happy Sunday!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

sunday 17 april af daily

papmom3;1100173 wrote: All I have to do to make the Pappin in Pink dream come true is win the Lottery (dang I must remember to play!!) or find a millionaire who's into small dogs and large women :H!!!
      Talk to Coalfire. She was finding Craigslist dates for people in the Meds section just yesterday. If you are not already a redhead but willing to become one, then you could be Pink Pappin' in Costa Rica. :H

Well, I can't believe I have two new people on my team this weekend and a total of 3!!! It's like I've had this Mary Kay thing simmering, and now all of a sudden it's MEALTIME or something! Exciting and also a bit :egad::nutso:

Lav, I just want to :b&d: YB. That is all.

One thing is for sure besides the fact I won't be drinking today. I have included 7 images...

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

sunday 17 april af daily

Thanks DG but you can save the YB :b&d: for another time - he showed up late but got most of the things on the list done. He must have sensed you were looking for him :H

I'm suddenly want a pink caddy :H
        Congrats on your Mary Kay team.

Need to go settle the 'baby chickies' for the night. (that's what EB calls them)
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

sunday 17 april af daily

Considering what has happened the past few years to some poor CL "dates" I think i'll pass on the matchmaking via CL!!

Lav-can you send YB over here tomorrow? I like a man who gets most of the list done!

DG-congrats on your 3 new "employees". Hope your business takes off like a rocket now!
          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

sunday 17 april af daily

papmom3;1100431 wrote: DG-congrats on your 3 new "employees". Hope your business takes off like a rocket now!
            They are ENTREPENEURS!!! Did I even spell that right???

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

sunday 17 april af daily

Hello friends,

I don't have time to read back right now but did want to post that at the end of today, I will be 7 days sober!!

I'll read back later.

Had a consolidated Birthday party for my 13 year old and 11 year old grandsons. OMG.

7 grandchildren and 6 adults can sure make a mess of a house that I spent hours cleaning yesterday. :H:H

I'll come back after dishes are started and vacuming is done. (Hoovering for those across the pond.)

Love,
              Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

sunday 17 april af daily

Hey guy's, thought I would check in and let ya'll know I'm ok. Been staying away from the site as it helps with the drinking thoughts to not read about drinking all day. I've been exerciseing a lot and spending time with friends and family. My friend that I visit in jail got out last Thursday so I've been hanging with her as much as possible. Have a great week everyone, I'll check back next Sunday! Thank you everyone for all their help over the last few months.
                You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

sunday 17 april af daily

Cindi, I am so very very happy for you! HUGE congrats on 7 days sober and your family day today! :yougo:

Jenny, it is so good to see you! I was wondering where you've been. I can understand the issue with reading about drinking. I hope you will pop in and let us know how you are doing!

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

sunday 17 april af daily

yeah! good job Bear, Mylife, Cinders and others with recent AFness!

in hotel-world again.

be well all.....
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                    X