Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April appreciation AF - week 3

WHHHEEEEE!

I'm back again! Have I made it to the gym? NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Newgrange: I love your plan and the fact that you knew you had to do something to get your AL intake under control. It's so good to have you with us. You are a bright and engaging addition to our closely knit thread here.

Chiliwilli-Hey girl, when are you going to get your beautiful, blythe self over to the US so I can meet you?:l Yup, I know if we ever got together, we would never stop talking. Ugh, you poor baby, I moved 11 times in 12 years so I KNOW what you're going through. All natural feelings! Take heart....we are all here for you!

Shout out to Guitarista! HEY, DID YOU SEE CHILL'S PICTURE???? Now, is she not a goddess? Ok, G, now why not hook up on May 4, your birthday, with this wonderful and exotic Scottish beauty?

Granny Lav, where are you, dear one?

Papmom, Rustop, Sooty, Cyn, Dill, please check in.

SHELLLLLEYYYY? Where are you?

Comment

G-

Do I want to look at an avatar with a guy in fleece running pants? NO!!! I want to see a picture of you playing your guitar....preferably underdressed.

Comment

Good morning April friends!

Star, congrats on your decision to move on - we are smiling a great big collective smile for you
        You need some eggs to egg your boss's car on your last day.......I'll send some!!!
        You're so right about about the kids having something to teach us when it comes to relating to other people. My new neighbors are kids themselves, just married last October.

Newgrange, I am profoundly jealous of your 10 lb weight loss - Congrats!!!! I'm afraid my metabolism has completely shut down

Greetings neighbor Jolie, the sun is half shining at the moment - look outside quickly

Hello rebirth, Rusty & John!
        Take the day off everyone - you deserve it

Wishing everyone a great AF Good Friday, I'll be back!
        Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi Lav,

Any new pics of babies Lily and Will?

Comment

Hi Rusty and Lav,

Yep Rusty, i have seen pics of Chilli. She is beautiful to be sure. You sound absolutely charged up from your gym session. Bravo! Look out world!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

OOOOHHHHH, G, Thank you! You look amazing! :-)

Comment

Lavande my metabolism is so slow too. I have to walk 4 to 5 miles daily to achieve only 1to 2lbs max loss per week. I am working so hard on it with snail results but it's working ever so slowly. Which reminds me I must go out again. No wonder I am exhausted when I come in here at night. I read everything but by the time I have caught up my eyelids are closing. . And all I seem to say is hello everyone!

I hate to say it but I have another 20 lbs to go. One pound at a time. It is not getting any easier.

Thanks rusty for your kind words.

Comment

Ach! Thank's, but there is good reason it's not a close up!

It's 23.45 here, and i'm hitting the hay. G'night Rusty, have a great day, and a peaceful weekend.

Safe travel's everyone, and mind the roads. x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good Night, Mr. G. If I could carry a tune, I would sing until you fell asleep. You sleep tight, my sweet Aussie friend!

Dew, you are doing great on your weight loss. You always off positive input. I still have another 50 pounds to lose. Alcohol related...yes, much to my shame.

Comment

This is a busy day here - WOW!

Just back from the gym - ran 5 miles and felt really strong. On my way to recovering from a bad week of traveling

Rusty - You seem particularly feisty today... Hmmm..... Go take a COLD shower!! :H

Chill - Sending you hugs today. You do know that this, too, will pass. You are doing extraordinarily well considering the emotions that are involved. Stay Strong! :l

Enjoy your Friday everyone....
                      John
                      AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

Hi everyone -
                        Star, what a day you had, and how professional. I'm sure all of your friends who want to change (but are too afraid to are shaking in their boots) - you DID IT! As my favorite mentor used to say "All growth is from the known to the unknown". You are doing it.....actually, everyone on this thread is doing it.

Newgrange, how nice to meet you. Yes, ODAT is the way to go....I tried to mod for years, but it was hell. Somehow this time I am free and happy - for over 4 months now - and have no desire for anything but this life. Stay the course, you will be happy that you did.

Jolie - great job mending fences, what a gift you are giving everyone in your family. BTW, I grew up in the Episcopal church, and well remember the Stations of the Cross. Nice that you are returning to a tradition.

Gman - more music, please? Rusty, you really ought to be a standup comedienne, selfishly I love it when you're bored with studying...we get more of your posts!

Cassia - great to hear you have found a solution to the mortgage issue - hang in there --

Chill, dear one - of course you are crying at every turn - you are exhausted and a little scared and overwhelmed with emotions. Sounds like a good response to me! When I moved, I cried the whole time I was packing, sobbed as I went from room to room saying goodbye and thank you to the house, sobbed when I packed up the car; every moment was filled with tears, but eventually I saw them as rain that was washing the rough corners of the experience so that it was bearable. Sending you big energy.

Wishing everyone well on this Friday, and a hallowed beginning to the Easter weekend, if you celebrate that......
                        to the light

Comment

x-post, John! You are a model for getting to the gym - so glad to hear you are treating yourself well today. Have you found a place of worship for yourself this weekend? Or will the garden do (I always thing that's a great place for prayers and meditations...) Cheers!

PS - Hellooooo Dill? Sped? Wishing you well.....
                          to the light

Comment

How come everyone else is so busy? - I'm still not doing too much except recuperating from yesterday with EB :H

Here's some pics of the newest kids.
                            Check out Lily's sunglasses

This is 2 week old William

Happy Easter Cyn!
                            AF since 03/26/09
                            NF since 05/19/09
                            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Aww Lav, beautiful pics! From the look of Lily she is going to be as cool as her big brother With similar aged babies I was wondering if your daughter and dil are good friends?

Mr G - I'm with Rusty re your avatar, we could do with one of you although being the prude that I am I'd prefer one of you dressed.

Rusty I agree with Cyn, I love it when you're bored, you do liven this thread up! And talking of Avatars.....hmm madam when are you going to get round to having one to represent your lively personality?!

It's been a hard day to get through, I saw my ex and he just got back from Scotland. He had actually gone and driven past my new apartment block to check it out and says it looks good. I was flattered that he had taken the trouble. Of course I really just want him to ask me if he can come back with me..... Anyway, the house is now spotless and I'm on a countdown of 5 more nights.... Thank you all so much for your support, I can't express how much it helps me but you are all great :l
                              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Hi Chill and Cyn,

Lovely to see you....I am in a dark place right now...not sure why, but I hope it passes.

Chll-whatever happened to McDumbbell...was he sorry to see you leave?

Cyn-you are the most wonderful stepmom-how is your stepdaughter doing? I remember you talking about her 40th birthday. Please tell me more.

Lavilou-I love baby pics! Send more when you get the chance.

Sorry to be a downer today, friends. I fear that my past history with alcohol has caught up with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X